__

i particularly love these two...

if only the door wasn't there.

i love 8 a lot a lot a lot :)

these 2 are the best.....:lovegrin::thumbsup:

3184673583_d46380553b.jpg
__
3185513112_eee3d8b303.jpg

Am I the only other moron that really enjoys #4? It looks the most thought out with the great highlights on the dancer, and not some happenstance like the jumpshots.

i love the way u toyed with the lines of the stairway...
its cool!

cheers

Hi ombre,

not sure if you might come back to this thread again but i'll post a few more upon your request.

3194644564_f6c2d55770.jpg
__
3193800367_d511526b80.jpg
__
3194644878_62bd4f32ba.jpg
__
3194645052_c857f1c73b.jpg

feel free to critique

uh... Can I not critque please? =)

Are these dancers you found trained in classical ballet? I feel that they specialize in another form and were made to do ballet.

Acceptable and nearest to 'correct' will be the 4th pic, but yet, her foot was rested against her knee, kind of spoilt the arch line. As a basic, I think 'pulling up' or sucking in the tummy in layman, will be very helpful visually and technically (being more centered). But these are the dancer's job I guess, nothing wrong with your shots =)

Last edited:
These are keepers! Superb execution... :thumbsup:

thanks alot, i think got more to learn from you lor~ =)

hello sprintist,

can you organise this ( ballet theme ) next round at pandan reservoir ? late afternoon will be nice if it's fine weather. can shoot from low vantage point, so the dancer really need not have to jump so hard.

somewhere along jalan buroh/ tanjong penjuru, sunday afternoon.

might be a good idea too since the tangshooters are interested to shoot this theme!

i particularly love these two...

if only the door wasn't there.

i love 8 a lot a lot a lot

thanks alot alot alot!

these 2 are the best.....:lovegrin::thumbsup:

3184673583_d46380553b.jpg
__
3185513112_eee3d8b303.jpg

that's nice to hear from you, thanks!

Am I the only other moron that really enjoys #4? It looks the most thought out with the great highlights on the dancer, and not some happenstance like the jumpshots.

actually for a group shoot like this, we barely have enough time to set up much less have the model posing directly for a single photog, i'm glad i managed to get it for this shot considering the lights should not get into the way of others too!

i love the way u toyed with the lines of the stairway...
its cool!

cheers

glad they turned out fine for your liking, thanks witness!

uh... Can I not critque please? =)

Are these dancers you found trained in classical ballet? I feel that they specialize in another form and were made to do ballet.

Acceptable and nearest to 'correct' will be the 4th pic, but yet, her foot was rested against her knee, kind of spoilt the arch line. As a basic, I think 'pulling up' or sucking in the tummy in layman, will be very helpful visually and technically (being more centered). But these are the dancer's job I guess, nothing wrong with your shots =)

i'm not too sure regarding their exact background but i was envious throughout. Anyway, i take your pointers in mind especially for the next shoot! thanks alot still!

i'm not too sure regarding their exact background but i was envious throughout. Anyway, i take your pointers in mind especially for the next shoot! thanks alot still!

Yea, cool. =), hopefully we can do it together! You'll have to give me pointers about the photography aspects though!

wow, i dare not take the honour la, bu gan dang! i believe i have more to learn from you:)

Naw, I'm still noob with the camera, as for the dance part its my 2nd profession so yea. =) Must learn from you.

Naw, I'm still noob with the camera, as for the dance part its my 2nd profession so yea. =) Must learn from you.

no problem, i think we are all here to learn from each other, will keep you informed if such a chance comes along!~

Status
Not open for further replies.