Real Kopitiam talk - Quan Yifeng: Please don't judge me

Ya i know .... serious until law case u know ... dont play play ...
i go back to meter topic already mah ... u come out of topic again

damn...now no one else is posting in this thread except you and I. We have killed the thread. Everyone is just watching me flirt with you, pinkie.

back to the topic, plsss....

damn...now no one else is posting in this thread except you and I. We have killed the thread. Everyone is just watching me flirt with you, pinkie.

wah!!! kopitiam now becomes a flirting site!!! i m loving it more and more as it evolves.:lovegrin:

actually, I don't think I am capable of ripping out a meter. I need a screw driver and torch to see where are the screws....

so qyf must be using something to rip it off... she use hammer?

Making a bold assumption, the saga may unfold with this intro...

Man board taxi,.. " uncle going to T1, but first have to pick up someone at upper East Coast Road. "

Taxi driver : Okay

Upon reaching...driver saw...alamak 6 case load of luggages, murmured " 他妈的 ! "

Tension begins.....like any action movie, actor and actress all add in plots and move which they deems fit to be a box office.

So, we the audience, awaits for the finale.

It's a bit like NKF director vs SPH reporter.

Now it's MeidaCorps vs NTUC.

Last edited:

hmmm... we love that!!! hmmm...

so qyf must be using something to rip it off... she use hammer?

Maybe she turned green and grew muscular?

Damm.... I gotta listen to my mum and throw all those comics away. It's affecting my judgment.

Tensions reportedly reached boiling point when the driver braked hard at a junction and the star was thrown forward. The cabby said that Quan accused him of doing it on purpose and swore at him in Hokkien. She then insulted his mother and proceeded to shove and hit him, he told the paper.

I wonder how she insulted his mother?

Is knn considered an insult or must be knnccb?

Maybe it is "tiao lei lao mo"?

If this is real, then she is quite fierce. Imagine the scene ..... "knn!" then the rains of blows follows...

Last edited:
alamak, during filming!!! else how to call show bizz. ofcause nice lar. i thought u know her personally.

maybe so bah...:sweat: .. i din hear anything bad about her from our working circle oso.. :sweat:

Don't know who's right or wrong but certainly know that QYF got lot's of leg hair! yuck!:eek: