Real Kopitiam talk - Quan Yifeng: Please don't judge me

oh also i thought in the service agreement or what you call it, the cab driver actually is supposed to help loading and unloading of luggage. read that somewhere. If thats true then the cabby is also not right.

how often do u see cabby helping out?

but to be fair to cabby, i think they are improving from what i see during my last job.

:thumbsup:
Same sentiments. Think I too drained to show any support to whichever side coz she always come up with similar stories. Wonder how her hubby tahan her bad temper hor.

maybe thats why divorced? news only reported her side of the story back than. there were some actors (friends of her ex-hubby) brieftly expressed they felt sorry for him.

how often do u see cabby helping out?

but to be fair to cabby, i think they are improving from what i see during my last job.

Customer service is alway a problem in Singapore.

maybe thats why divorced? news only reported her side of the story back than. there were some actors (friends of her ex-hubby) brieftly expressed they felt sorry for him.

He always looked the part of a patient supporting husband. Sad ah?

Why felt sorry for him? She screws around?

Sorry...I am not so familiar with QYF history

domesticated and docile. very unlike QYF :)

I am surprised you don't like pink.

Argh! I really dont like pink > cant u see from my nick!!!
back side itchy is it ??? want to quarrel ah???
ha ha ha ha :bsmilie:

domesticated and docile:: ya!! totally agreed - perfect wife material. LOL

Last edited:
Argh! I really dont like pink > cant u see from my nick!!!
back side itchy is it ??? want to quarrel ah???
ha ha ha ha :bsmilie:

you are exhibiting pink behaviour. (I don't mean gay) Maybe to rephrase, behaviour of someone who likes pink.

You got meter for me to rip out. If not, what is there to quarrel about?

you are exhibiting pink behaviour. (I don't mean gay) Maybe to rephrase, behaviour of someone who likes pink.

SEE !! u want to rip meter!!! SEE ... so why cant the taxi driver rip his meter himself!!!!
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Also, notice QYF always picks on man on the street - bowling alley assistant and now taxi driver. Does she have a bully mentality or a superior complexity.

Why don't she pick on someone her own "size" to create a din?

Oh really ....
ok lah i like pink in the inner side of me .... ;p
my inner SELF! deep down i love pink panther ... :sweat:

SEE !! u want to rip meter!!! SEE ... so why cant the taxi driver rip his meter himself!!!!
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

actually, I don't think I am capable of ripping out a meter. I need a screw driver and torch to see where are the screws....