Real Kopitiam talk - Quan Yifeng: Please don't judge me

There'r always 2 sides of stories but QYF has quite alot of bad news for the judge to quote before deciding his judgement...I really think tt's negative enough...one might argue that she's a celebrity and some of the old news about her getting into rough acts were amplified, but she has always been in this kinda news...not those lovey dovey gossips... judge might not have a good impression of her in the first place.

I will tend to believe the taxi driver side of story, base on YQ well known quick temper and the taxi driver wouldn't do such petty things to risk his livehood.

I will tend to believe the taxi driver side of story, base on YQ well known quick temper and the taxi driver wouldn't do such petty things to risk his livehood.

not true, we have fair share of news about bad cabby, in my last job, believe me, i was shock by some of their beheaviour.

so, now the question, u which side one ah?

There are 2 points of contention.

1) poor attitude of the taxi driver

2) aggession of QYF

not true, we have fair share of news about bad cabby, in my last job, believe me, i was shock by some of their beheaviour.

so, now the question, u which side one ah?

Anyside that will make your life more interesting in CS kopitam. :bsmilie:

Why argue so much guys and gals...just sit down watch the show can le. Should be a very interesting show. :bsmilie:

WHY must side?!??

Why argue so much guys and gals...just sit down watch the show can le. Should be a very interesting show. :bsmilie:

typical Singaporean like to sit on the fence and watch the show. Only when their backside is burnt then want to take sides. We need to get used to the culture of not sitting on the fence cause humty dumty will fall off the wall.

One thing for sure, SPH surely love YQ.:bsmilie:

you know her in person? ;)
or u got bad experience with her too?

nope, i just saying that yellow ribbon is for people that did time in prison. She doesn't qualify.
As for bad experience, i admit i know her but she don't know me. Just Kaypo nia.;p

:bsmilie:Serious!? then u try to be on QYF side ah .. u sure busy one.... ;)
msn / skype / etc can get u busy too

that side very si-ong one lay, too much excitement for an old man.:bsmilie:

Anyside that will make your life more interesting in CS kopitam. :bsmilie:

leong the best:thumbsup:

I aint defending her.. personal impression of her : I met her before, she is a nice person :)

oh also i thought in the service agreement or what you call it, the cab driver actually is supposed to help loading and unloading of luggage. read that somewhere. If thats true then the cabby is also not right.

:thumbsup:
Same sentiments. Think I too drained to show any support to whichever side coz she always come up with similar stories. Wonder how her hubby tahan her bad temper hor.