Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part Two

Hi,

I'm interested in the Raynox DCR-250 Super Macro Lens.

Plan to use it on my Canon 450D with Tamron 17-50MM 2.8 / Sigma 50mm 2.8 Macro.

Is this possible?

If it is, i did gladly do a local pick up.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm interested in the Raynox DCR-250 Super Macro Lens.

Plan to use it on my Canon 450D with Tamron 17-50MM 2.8 / Sigma 50mm 2.8 Macro.

Is this possible?

If it is, i did gladly do a local pick up.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Yes, you can use Raynox macro lenses with your lenses but there might be vignetting at shorter focal lengths.

Also DCR-250 has been SOLD OUT! But still have a few pieces of the CM-2000A left, which consists of DCR-250 and DCR-150 with an adapter ring to stack both lenses for higher magnification! This is a very useful and popular combo for DSLR users.

Please see details below:
http://www.mcgill.com.sg/shop/produ...d=102&osCsid=853793ce5d778028cfd51205fad54106

Feel free to call our hotline 6389-1734 for immediate pickup at Bedok area. COD.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

HI Jim

Would like to get a macro lens, wide angle and telephoto for my SLR and Videocam.

1. Videocam - sony HDR- SR11
2. SLR - Canon 450D. 55-250mm, 70-200 F4L IS

will i be able to get 1 lens (each for marco, wide, telelphoto) for both SLR and videocam.
What i am trying to said is that i get 1 marco lens and use it in my SLR and Video- possible?
or should i get 6 different types of lens (3 each)

when would Raynox 250 be arriving?

pls advise what should i get (if currently dont have stock, i can wait. pick up at bedok area).

HI Jim

Would like to get a macro lens, wide angle and telephoto for my SLR and Videocam.

2. SLR - Canon 450D. 55-250mm, 70-200 F4L IS, 17-55 f2.5 IS

will i be able to get 1 lens (each for marco, wide, telelphoto) for both SLR and videocam.
What i am trying to said is that i get 1 marco lens and use it in my SLR and Video- possible?

pls advise what should i get (if currently dont have stock, i can wait. pick up at bedok area

HI Jim

2. SLR - Canon 450D. 55-250mm, 70-200 F4L IS, 17-55 f2.5 IS

pls advise what should i get (if currently dont have stock, i can wait. pick up at bedok area

Hi tempdan,

Most Raynox lenses can be used interchangeably on both videocams and SLR lenses.

For lenses used with SR11, see below:
http://raynox.co.jp/english/video/hdrsr12/index.html

Suggested lenses currently in stock, for both SR11 and DSLR:
Macro: CM-2000A $230
Wide: HD-7000A $295; HD-5050 $190 (for videocam only)
Tele: DCR-2025 2.2x $380; HDP-7700ES 3x $530 (for videocam only)

DCR-250 estimated delivery date : 15 Aug 08.

Feel free to contact us at our 24-hour hotline 6389-1734 for faster response.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

May i know how much of the 250 super macro u sell it?

May i know how much of the 250 super macro u sell it?

Hi,

DCR-250 is $120. If ordered via our eBay store, have $5 discount, cos need to close the transaction by posting feedback to us.

1-year international warranty.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.
24-Hour Hotline: 6389-1734

Hi Jim,

I've actually got an adapter for FZ18 which is 52mm. So can I just get the DCR250 w/o its adapter? is is the lens really needs your adapter to fit in.

Thanks.

Hi Jim,

I've actually got an adapter for FZ18 which is 52mm. So can I just get the DCR250 w/o its adapter? is is the lens really needs your adapter to fit in.

Thanks.

Hi ricsal,

If you have the lens adapter for FZ18, you do not require any extra adapter other than the one supplied with the DCR-250.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi All,

The famous Raynox CM-3500S will be available from next week! Limited quantity. Special offer at $280 only if you call our hotline 6389-1734 to place order!

See details below:
http://www.mcgill.com.sg/shop/produ...id=91&osCsid=3e077754da5c6bd51093bfd1386e3e9a

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi All,

Upss for the Raynox macro lens set CM-3500S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only available from McGill!!!!!

Cheers,
Jim, McGill
6389-1734

Hi Jim,

I understand that Raynox has the PLP-S30 kit for the S3 IS. Do you sell just the adaptor and the LP filter only as I do not need the MC filter.

Hi Jim,

I understand that Raynox has the PLP-S30 kit for the S3 IS. Do you sell just the adaptor and the LP filter only as I do not need the MC filter.

Hi,

The kit comes as a set with 2 filters. Anyway the MC filter is good to have an extra piece since it protects your lens. Furthermore, there's not much price difference. ;)

So still proceed with your order?

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Could you advice the price difference with and without the MC filter?

Do you also happen to have the DCR-5000? I saw the sample pic on the raynox website and I found that the edges seem to be a bit soft.

Hi Jim!

I am interested in macro but I had not try it before. I have a Nikon 55-200mm VR lense so I wonder if the DCR-250 can help me to take macro photo. I do not have any macro lense so what is your recommendation? Can I try the lense before I buy? How can it be arrange?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards
Raymond

Hi Jim,

Do you have any recommendations for Wide Angle conversion lens for canon
powershot G2 and G6. Needs the lens adapter for mounting as well.

Please quote an estimate for the price too. Thanks. Dave.

Hi Jim!

I am interested in macro but I had not try it before. I have a Nikon 55-200mm VR lense so I wonder if the DCR-250 can help me to take macro photo. I do not have any macro lense so what is your recommendation? Can I try the lense before I buy? How can it be arrange?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

DCR-250 can be used with your setup.

Please call our hotline 6389-1734 to try out the lenses you're keen on.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

Do you have any recommendations for Wide Angle conversion lens for canon
powershot G2 and G6. Needs the lens adapter for mounting as well.

Please quote an estimate for the price too. Thanks. Dave.

Hi Dave,

Suggest HD-7000A. See below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-HD-70...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ya, we also have the lens adapter for G6.

Please call our hotline 6389-1734 for faster service.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

Wondering if there ready stock of HD-6600PRO for 52mm thread. Do PM me for quotation. Thks!

Hadi

Hi Jim,

Wondering if there ready stock of HD-6600PRO for 52mm thread. Do PM me for quotation. Thks!

Hadi

Hi Hadi,

No stock of HD-6600PRO yet.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.