Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part Two

Hi Jim. I am looking for a Raynox HD6600PRO43 wide angle converter, no hurry, but definitely want to buy if not too expensive. If you are able to get this model, can you please let me know the price? Thanks.

Richard

i'm looking for the wide angle lens, how much do you sell with the adaptor?

Hi,

We don't have the above lens adapter... only have the pemaraal adapter but we only sell it together with at least a Raynox lens.

Let me know if you are keen to get 1 Raynox lens too.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim. I am looking for a Raynox HD6600PRO43 wide angle converter, no hurry, but definitely want to buy if not too expensive. If you are able to get this model, can you please let me know the price? Thanks.

Richard

Hi Richard,

We don't stock the 43mm version as the 52mm is more useful and versatile. You can get a 43-52mm or 43-58mm ring (for HD-7000A PRO) from us to use with Raynox wide angles. There is no vignetting with 99% of 43mm-threaded videocams. Also the advantage is a lot of digital cameras can be used with the 52mm as one.

DCR-6600-52 is out of stock now. Please sms to 9108-1059 if you are keen to be on the waiting list.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi Richard,

We don't stock the 43mm version as the 52mm is more useful and versatile. You can get a 43-52mm or 43-58mm ring (for HD-7000A PRO) from us to use with Raynox wide angles. There is no vignetting with 99% of 43mm-threaded videocams. Also the advantage is a lot of digital cameras can be used with the 52mm as one.

DCR-6600-52 is out of stock now. Please sms to 9108-1059 if you are keen to be on the waiting list.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim, thanks. OK, I can consider the 52mm version plus 43 - 52 step up. Can you let me know the price please before I send you the SMS?

Richard

hi, may i know if you are selling lumix DMW -LA3 and how much for it... i actually looking for a adapter to step up the len from 46mm to 55mm without any hassle... if u have a 3rd party and might be good for FZ18, you could also suggest to me... thanks in advance.. =)

hi, may i know if you are selling lumix DMW -LA3 and how much for it... i actually looking for a adapter to step up the len from 46mm to 55mm without any hassle... if u have a 3rd party and might be good for FZ18, you could also suggest to me... thanks in advance.. =)

hi,

we only have 1pc of FZ18 lens adapter left, from USA. Can fit to both wide angle and telephoto/macro lenses.

however, it's only sold together with any Raynox lens. We don't sell it alone.

please see below for details:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI...m=260248809515&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

please calll 6389-1734 if keen since it's last piece left.

cheers,
jim, mcgill.

how about sony h9 telephoto and macro convertor ?

Thanks ,cheers

hey thanks! will check them out now, the adapter is 52mm but my S5 is 58mm no?
do you have like just the adapter + lens hood?

Hi Macgill, do you have the DCR-250? Can it work with a Panasonic FZ20 without the use of any adapter/step ring?

rgds

hey thanks! will check them out now, the adapter is 52mm but my S5 is 58mm no?
do you have like just the adapter + lens hood?

Hey,

I don't understand your question.

Please call our hotline 6389-1734.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Macgill, do you have the DCR-250? Can it work with a Panasonic FZ20 without the use of any adapter/step ring?

rgds

Hey,

FZ20 cannot work without the adapter RT5264P or other third-party adapters.

DCR-250 going to sell out soon.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi jim,

Do you have anything for the olympus SP560UZ, looking for an adapter for wide/zoom

Hi Felix,

Yes! Please refer to the following:
http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/pdf/Olympus_SP_570UZ.pdf

Both the 2.2x and 1.54x lenses are in stock for immediate pick-up.

For wide angle, there's no suitable adapter from Olympus yet. The CLA-10 is only good for telephoto, it seems..

So which one to get?

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.