Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part Two

H..i interested in the CM-2000A..is it suitable for FZ18? Do i need to get the MCLS-1 too? Thanks!

Hi zachiel,

The CM-2000A performs excellently with your FZ18. You just need to get the special adapter (made in USA) from us at $60 only. So total only $280 if purchased below. The adapter you don't have to get on eBay though.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-CM-20...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, the MCLS-1 will definitely improve the lighting on your objects. Very limited stock now. Can purchase below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/LIMITED-SALE...ryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Feel free to SMS to our hotline 9108-1059 for faster service.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim

I am keen if the price is below $300.
My cam is Pentax ist DL with kit lens 18-55mm.

;)

Hi Friend from Toa Payoh,

HD-7000PRO is fast becoming THE preferred wide angle lens for prosumer digital cameras...such as the G9, FZ50, S5 and many others. It is also the No.1 choice for most compact videocams on the market.

New stock is expected to be in end of this month. Sells fast. You can pre-order if keen. Just SMS to 9108-1059 to confirm interest.

What's ur cam model btw?

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim

I am keen if the price is below $300.
My cam is Pentax ist DL with kit lens 18-55mm.

;)

Hey,

Since you have a Pentax DSLR, why don't you get our Zenitar 16mm f2.8 super wide angle lens (with K mount) at S$350 instead?

It's a real DSLR lens....definitely worth it compared to the Pentax fish eye or wide angles.

The HD-7000PRO is great for digital cameras but not compatible with some DLSR lenses.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi, may I know if DCR-FE180PRO (fish-eye conversion lens) & DCR-7900ZD (wide-angle conversion lens) are available? How much does each item costs?

Hi pinkbee,

Think our shop still has 1pc DCR-FE180PRO left. Please contact our 24-hour hotline 6389-1734 for shop location. DCR-7900ZD shall be discontinued and we no longer keep stock.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

hi jim,

i am having a Fz18 and seek your help in understanding the investment for a fisheye lens and if i would need a step up ring for it ? i look foward to soucring a 46mm one where i can screw on directly. thanks! please revert via email at kelvinloon@gmail.com

Hello jim, I've decided to get raynox by the end of this month and i just want to ask if you still have a raynox CM-3500a model coz im still thinking what model to get.

Thanks again.

Hello jim, I've decided to get raynox by the end of this month and i just want to ask if you still have a raynox CM-3500a model coz im still thinking what model to get.

Thanks again.

Hi Drahc,

The CM-3500a is no longer in production. Our stock has sold out too. Suggest you get the CM-2000A instead. See details below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI...m=260183274147&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi! Do you still have the Raynox 150/250? It's actually for my FZ20. Does it come with the universal adapter? I do have a 72~62 adapter currently.

Thanks!

hi...

Do you have wide angle lens for S5IS and how much ? What is the length of the wide angle lens? Need adapter ? Thanks .. sorry me noob ...intend take to take scenery pics !

hey jim, i shoot with a d50 and i have a 50mm, can i purchase a fisheye adaptor and mount it on? or do i have to get a wider angled lens first.

Hi windwaver,

Yes, DCR-250 is still available. DCR-150 is no longer sold as a separate lens but as part of the CM-2000A super macro package. Each lens comes with an universal adapter which fits filters threads of 52 to 67mm.

Please order direct at links below if keen. Best prices are available there:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260228339067

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-CM-20...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers,
Jim, McGill
24-hour hotline: 6389-1734

hi...

Do you have wide angle lens for S5IS and how much ? What is the length of the wide angle lens? Need adapter ? Thanks .. sorry me noob ...intend take to take scenery pics !

hi droozy,

Of course we have! The best seller is the DCR-6600PRO-52 (gives 0.66x) @$240nett but out of stock at the moment. Or you can try the HD-7000PRO-58 (gives 0.7x) @$295 which is coming in early June. This is the bestselling lenses for prosumers and videocams!

Prices stated are based on our eBay shop price.

We have on offer PLP-S30 lens adapter for S5 @$80only, and includes 1pc UV/MC filter and 1pc Linear Polarizer. All made by Raynox in Japan.

Please contact our hotline 6389-1734 for faster service.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

hey jim, i shoot with a d50 and i have a 50mm, can i purchase a fisheye adaptor and mount it on? or do i have to get a wider angled lens first.

Hi liionel,

I suggest you get the Russian Zenitar Super Wide 16mm f/2.8 instead! Only $330nett for Nikon mount. Better deal. Please see our other thread inside Mass Sales or click below:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378141

Most Raynox lenses are more meant for prosumers and videocams.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi liionel,

I suggest you get the Russian Zenitar Super Wide 16mm f/2.8 instead! Only $330nett for Nikon mount. Better deal. Please see our other thread inside Mass Sales or click below:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378141

Most Raynox lenses are more meant for prosumers and videocams.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

ooh, but 16mm on a 1.5 crop camera, will it still be just as wide? or is the 16mm more suited for FF bodies?

Hi ,

When is the stock available for DCR-6600PRO-52 ? Is the effect significant ? So I just have to attach the adapter then the wide angle lens on the camera and then followed by UV/MC and last PL ? I do not have to take out anymore rt ? Thanks so much for helping with my silly questions.

hi droozy,

Of course we have! The best seller is the DCR-6600PRO-52 (gives 0.66x) @$240nett but out of stock at the moment. Or you can try the HD-7000PRO-58 (gives 0.7x) @$295 which is coming in early June. This is the bestselling lenses for prosumers and videocams!

Prices stated are based on our eBay shop price.

We have on offer PLP-S30 lens adapter for S5 @$80only, and includes 1pc UV/MC filter and 1pc Linear Polarizer. All made by Raynox in Japan.

Please contact our hotline 6389-1734 for faster service.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi,

I'm interested in the DCR-250, for use on a Nikon P5100 camera. Does this combo work, or does it need additional adapters? Thks for any advice :)

Hi Jim, I'm looking to extend the focal length of my Tamron 90mm, would the DCR-250 be suitable for this purpose? What other ranges of magnification/lenses do you have available? thanks :)

Hi ,

When is the stock available for DCR-6600PRO-52 ? Is the effect significant ? So I just have to attach the adapter then the wide angle lens on the camera and then followed by UV/MC and last PL ? I do not have to take out anymore rt ? Thanks so much for helping with my silly questions.

Hi droozy,

Stock for DCR-6600PRO-52 to be confirmed soon. At 0.66x, effect is obvious to see.

You are not supposed to attach anything to the wide angle lens other than the supplied lens hood.

The filters are meant to be attached to the lens adapter only. Yes, the adapter can become a permanent fixture on your camera, if your camera bag is able to accomodate for the extra dimensions.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim, I'm looking to extend the focal length of my Tamron 90mm, would the DCR-250 be suitable for this purpose? What other ranges of magnification/lenses do you have available? thanks :)

Hi loboclerk,

Tamron SP90 works well with the DCR-250 or CM-2000A, though the latter is more popular with DSLR lenses.

Please see below. CM-2000A should be able to meet most of your needs:

Kindly call our hotline 6389-1734 to pick up the item if keen, after you order on eBay. Limited stock.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.