Question Abt Adobe Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcryan55

Hi....Need some help on Adobe Bridge that works with Adobe Photoshop CS2.

I just installed both. When I start PS CS2, the Adobe Bridge also activates at the same time. I do notice that within the PS interface, there's an icon which u can click on to activate the Bridge at the top right hand corner.

Is there some way to deactivate the Adobe Bridge so that it does not come on whenever PS CS2 is activated. It is slowing down the whole start up of the Adobe CS2 plus loading up of the bridge program as well.

Any advice is appreciated.

tink if u have just fire up AB for the first time, the program scours thru your folders containing and displays thumbnails, catalogs the exif info into a cache file. give it a little time to complete the process and the next time when AB is used, it's very zippy liao....

No...What I mean is there any way to totally disable it and only call it up when we click theicon at the right top of the PS CS 2 page.

then u need to check with their adobe tech support knowledge base liao.... :D

jcryan55 said:
Hi....Need some help on Adobe Bridge that works with Adobe Photoshop CS2.

I just installed both. When I start PS CS2, the Adobe Bridge also activates at the same time. I do notice that within the PS interface, there's an icon which u can click on to activate the Bridge at the top right hand corner.

Is there some way to deactivate the Adobe Bridge so that it does not come on whenever PS CS2 is activated. It is slowing down the whole start up of the Adobe CS2 plus loading up of the bridge program as well.

Any advice is appreciated.

Goto Edit/Preference/General and then untick the "Automatically launch Bridge" box.

photoshop013yz.jpg

photoshop024ui.jpg

Thanks Dude. Very detailed demo & info.

Status
Not open for further replies.