• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Qns on Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junha0

Jul 30, 2008
Bukit Panjang
Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

It depends on how small you want them packed and how much weight u can handle. Generally a 2 section tripod would be lighter than a 4 section tripod of the same material.

There are plenty of threads on tripods already. Do a search. Get the best you can afford.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com

You can take a look at this sticky:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384016

egnaro

Dec 19, 2007
Boon Lay, Singapore

if u need recommendation, you have state your budget and your need (eg. macro, just some night shot, travelling, etc), otherwise I will just recommend Gitzo.

lesser section shd give your more stability. more section shd give u shorter length when keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom