Qns on Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junha0

Jul 30, 2008
Bukit Panjang
Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

It depends on how small you want them packed and how much weight u can handle. Generally a 2 section tripod would be lighter than a 4 section tripod of the same material.

There are plenty of threads on tripods already. Do a search. Get the best you can afford.

You can take a look at this sticky:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384016

if u need recommendation, you have state your budget and your need (eg. macro, just some night shot, travelling, etc), otherwise I will just recommend Gitzo.

lesser section shd give your more stability. more section shd give u shorter length when keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.