Politics in Photo Societies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please come back fast from Langkawi, truth-photographer. What'll we all do for weekend entertainment? I'll try to make the truth easier to swallow. I won't use that line I used in the film. ;)

You can be Anakin Skywalker for her whether in Langkawi or Singawi. :lovegrin:

He involved in a lot of classes and activities, I believe he must be earning more than the rest of the instructors there :bsmilie:

Of course. In fact, he is the highest earner among the instructors. Can't blame him for that. The reason below by truth-photographer explains it.

i also cannot imagine what will happen to the courses there when he is not teaching there in future and who will organise all those activities. Most of the others really cannot make it. He is such an excellent and popular instructor and anyone can hardly wonder who can fill his posts.

He does set the 'standard' for the rest, together with E______ C______.

From the way you keep talking and praising about your guru, so who is he to you? You seem to know his guru for a long time though you just merely attend his lessons. Have you fall in love with him already??!!! :bsmilie:

He is he la! :bigeyes: hahahaha

yes!

A tornado is stirring up here....Politices and ....more politics?

C..c..., am I now your target? ;)

"tsk..tsk...tsk.." seems like nowhere is safe from politics :bsmilie: ...u r sending a very strong signal to me that there seems to be some grudges between u and u know who or what.

Time to office..yah..yah.....i'm one of those helping to boost the economy.

From the way you keep talking and praising about your guru, so who is he to you? You seem to know his guru for a long time though you just merely attend his lessons. Have you fall in love with him already??!!! :bsmilie:

You've been watching too much of Fatal Attraction. :bsmilie:

You've been watching too much of Fatal Attraction. :bsmilie:

No Lah just some korean or jap serials that this stupid student falling in love with their handsome teacher :bsmilie:

Most interesting is that, I have watched a show that this guy tried to setup his own company though he is still working in the current company. He tried to grab all the clients to his company. Create a lot of trouble between all the current employers and employees.

sounds familiar right????

sigh dun tell me this guy doesnt understand what is business ethic and professionalism. frankly speaking, he is digging his own grave, and very deep hole some more :bsmilie:

A tornado is stirring up here....Politices and ....more politics?

anywhere and everywhere.

C..c..., am I now your target? ;)

never interested in guys. u might haf more luck staking out at orchard tower.

"tsk..tsk...tsk.." seems like nowhere is safe from politics :bsmilie: ...u r sending a very strong signal to me that there seems to be some grudges between u and u know who or what.

quit living and u might escape from the web of politics.

and best of it all, i do not know 'truth-fotographer', the mentioned 'guru', the society nor u.
can't be bothered to but anyway, i've no axe to grind with anyone except droids and doppelganger and ppl claiming to be who they are not to be.

enjoy the Self-Promotional Campaigns and the ego-swelling, sis.

Time to office..yah..yah.....i'm one of those helping to boost the economy.

yeah, enjoy urself at work.

Eventually the infactuated student took the parang to stab the handsome teacher? :lovegrin:

haha. maybe the teacher would stab his student, and later die hugging together...hmmm romantic hor.

Maybe dying in Langawi is a good place too!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Of course, during the cofeeshop talk after photo clinic, we can hear something about past elections in the very old days being very very political. Even without him at the coffeeshop talk, gossips were flying with back stabs, not just to him but also to a few others. I was shocked.

As far as I understand, Lord Sidious hardly join the coffeeshop group as he can't carry his throne there. If you such an ardent fan, why are you with this group of losers and cannot-make-it members? Would Lord Sidious send you as a spy droid? I don't remember seeing a droid floating around in a spy mission. Perhaps you are really keeping a really very very very low profile that you were not spotted for espionage activities. Kudos to you. :thumbsup:
But somehow, you are not such very very very low profile here. :think:

What we heard at the AGM is something like "this guy is too inexperienced due to his young age and we need someone with experience to be in so and so position". Lucky I was not that poor chap who got bombarded by some members. Would you like to be part of it? Election is a cruel game, especially they are all volunteers.

Oh, last I heard, he is a droid planted there by the evil Lord Sidious. There were lots in the past helping him in his quest to take over the Empire.

We are actually disgusted at the way the AGM was conducted. Perhaps we are not familiar with the constitutions or whatever they call it, we have hardly heard of nominations being closed with positions returned unopposed (as stated on the noticeboard) and reopen again, and lead to all the hoo haa that day. This is no secret as it will be minuted afterall to be sent to members, not sure how many are clubsnappers. Not sure how it will be censored.

Well, I really like the line I did in A Few Good Men. There was a secret in the meeting but it does not lie in the event of that AGM itself but in Lord Sidious. If you are not sure if the minuted event would be censored, would you rather know the truth? Can you or the rest of your gang of 5/6 and other droids handle the truth?

1606611.jpg

Does election f*aud mean anything to you? Should it continue as per normal and be overlooked? Yes, it was a circus but the circus was necessary. Would you rather the whole issue be exposed and Lord Sidious incriminated? I think the circus was compassionate to Lord Sidious. Or should the authorities be notified and lead Lord Sidious out in shackles? Nah, I forgot about the force. Somehow, we cannot underestimate the power of the dark side. :sweat:

Nothing can stop his students being supportive of him, if he is really good. To be fair to him, his services to the Society is recognised by many. To be fair to him, we do not mind keeping our mouth shut to preserve his honour if gossip in kopitiam can be so bad.

Honour, sorry sis, I don't get you there. Oh, should be a typo error, you mean "protect his honor". Yah, I've heard loyalist and droids greeting him as "Your Honor".

as usual, this is an open forum. We have to be transparent and open, as mentioned by the chairman that day. We heard it. I don't see how these can complicate the knot or undo his contributions, unless there are really knots? Truth hurts? We are unable to spot the knots despite the chaos, are you able to? Unless you have first hand info which we do not?

Yah, sis, YOU have to be transparent and open. We want to know the truth. We can handle it! Chomps a BIG cigar. :cool:

Another ugly truth I realised is the difference between an artist and an artist running an organisation, this is also why I refused to join the Council, as if I can get voted in. I am just a very very very low profile small fry. What we heard at the AGM is something like "this guy is too inexperienced due to his young age and we need someone with experience to be in so and so position". Lucky I was not that poor chap who got bombarded by some members. Would you like to be part of it? Election is a cruel game, especially they are all volunteers.

Wow, a "very very very low profile small fry" could stir up 170 post and 3688 views is unbelievable. Can't imagine the storm (if this is just a breeze) if you were in the council?

The Administrators and Moderators team has agreed to deregister the following accounts:

truth-photographer
Steven Yee

We have sufficient information indicating that these are multiple accounts created by the same person, which is in violation of CS terms of use, and the accounts have been misused.

steven yee, sounds familiar......

Politics in Photo Societies

Best drama in June School Holiday, showing now in CS.
Direct by S***** Y**, Leading actress: truth-photographer

thanks Darren for the action taken. :thumbsup:

i believe this sends out a clear message that abusive usage of this forum to fulfill selfish business gains through irresponsible and malicious postings will not be condoned.

steven yee, can someone help me recall??? Is he who i though of?

thanks Darren for the action taken. :thumbsup:

i believe this sends out a clear message that abusive usage of this forum to fulfill selfish business gains through irresponsible and malicious postings will not be condoned.

ur english still so powerfull, i tho u speak better in japanese now, sorry ot liao.

I'm a little taken aback that such an accomplised photographer would resort to these underhand tactics. But still as I don't know the full facts, I will continue eating pop corn and read on. None of my business really but it goes to show that nothing is as it seems sometimes. If SY and truth photog are the same person it means that all the praises that truth photog sang for SY were errrr from SY? wow that I find a little hard to swallow...

Status
Not open for further replies.