Politics in Photo Societies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren has deregistered TS and the admin belived TS is also Steven Yee.

So, Steven Yee is no longer associated with PSS?

advox,

You've only put all your resources to this thread, 14 to be exact.

What gives ?

advox,

What gives ?

I have to speak the truth.

1606611.jpg

Return of the Clone Wars?

advox,

What gives ?

But I don't make you swallow it or act cute like the 'young aunty' making 'gossip'. I point out the irregularities, you go find out for yourself if you find what I said unbelieveable.

1606611.jpg
[/

Don't be too sure
Aiiiyah seen this before years and years ago PSS had Lim Seng Tiong who shone brightly too as chief instructor before the internal policticing lead to his departure. There was some comments floating then that PSS would have lost valuable teaching muscle ( I believe the phrase was that the other instructors cannot make it in today language ) - guess what PSS carried on. I guess the newbies then never knew the real score since they never had all the facts so their comments were flawed. Point of this history lesson - no one is irreplaceable. Or take the JC's and the good teachers - same thing. Heheh even the older Lee has said this in other words. From personal observation - I feel confidant I am right on this point.

No disrespect to Steven while being good at what he does, does not necessarily translate to being the very best at what he does. When your learning from some one they seem to tower over you in abilities, as you progress they begin to appear as normal people.

yes! the truth is out.:thumbsup:

kudos to the admin team. :thumbsup:

truth-photographer is steven yee is truth-photographer.

a big roundabout to boost his own ego and raise his own profile.

Emm, could they be boyfriend girlfriend using same notebook? Or bro and sister from the same desktop at home? Or boss & PA on the same lap top?

Anyway, I trust that the judgement is valid from the angle of abuse. Not really who I knew him to be. He was a real nice chap when I knew him years back.

IMHO, this thread should be put to rest now on.

IMHO, this thread should be put to rest now on.

Agree. We should let the dust settle. No school/club is bad until we limit ourselves in this pursuit.

yes! the truth is out.:thumbsup:

kudos to the admin team. :thumbsup:

truth-photographer is steven yee is truth-photographer.

a big roundabout to boost his own ego and raise his own profile.

And you forgot K***ledge Bowl is all of the above. But potential loyal droids should perhaps not rule out this all great and mighty Guru.

Most of the others really cannot make it. He is such an excellent and popular instructor and anyone can hardly wonder who can fill his posts.

He/ she/ whatever is afterall, pure gold. With a whole bunch of loyal droids and a list of acronyms to back this up. :thumbsup:

Real gold is not afraid of fire.

1606611.jpg

]Basic Instinct の Politics in Photo Societies
Best drama in June School Holiday, showing now in CS.
Direct by S***** Y**,
Leading actress: truth-photographer
Special Credit: Sion
Special Guest Appearance: Catchlights
Special Effects: Cheesecake
Japanese Subtitles: eikin

hey we missed out the Executive Producer..... who huh?? :bsmilie:

i hope not him, if so, he ruin everything he has done for himself.

well, he is an adult, of course he is responsible for his own cause of action. If he is mature enough, he should know what to do next.

All I can say is good luck to him.

enough is enough, lock it b4 it starts to hurts.

Appropriate action has been taken by the Admin. There's no need to trample over a dead horse. The thread is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.