Photography mission failures: Your experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffle said:
everytime i set out specially to shoot, i have all my equipment with me, ready and all, then it rains the whole flippin day and there were times i practically stayed out for a whole day waiting for the rain to stop before i could get home. :angry:

and then when i'm not shooting, our dear ol' Sun shines ever so brightly, everything around me i see potential shots, but then MY CAMERA IS AT HOME! :angry: :angry:
That's where point-and-shoots comes in! :)

I'm looking at the K750i. 2MP camera. reasonably good photos to tell a story.

AReality said:
U mean u don't review your shots, nor adjust your camera settings before the bird shoot?
Somehow, something don't sound right...

i dun haf a habit of reviewing lahs... tats why..... i set the "preview after shoot" function off. :bsmilie:

and erm.. for me.. my settings very standard ones... so no need to set menu.. haha;)

Shot over 20 picture of fireworks, found all them were blown out.

oh wells.. i haf some which is too blown outs.. but since i shot in RAW, i managed to save them back. so did u shoot in raw ?

unless urs in blown till the entire frame is white in colour lahs.. :)

Add one more:

Spent all afternoon waiting, then shooting F1 Powerboat race. Come home, realise that 90% of my shots are "missing". I don't know what happened. Most probably deleted them by accident.

Waste time, only....

I had a plan to shoot the full moon rising over the water on the day of perigee.

I stood there and waited, and the clouds covered, and it rained.

Status
Not open for further replies.