Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that sounded more like hiking than photography...:bsmilie: The last time I went took me more than an hour to reach the top..and more than 2 hours to reach the bottom as we went the wrong direction...:sweat:

:bsmilie: i take shortcut oso take abt 20mins..was :sweat: :sweat: like mad..

Haaa.... half the journey, we can stop at ranger station and then head back.. choice is ours. Otherwise, if most are in favour of Botanical Garden i am also game for it too.

Yeah Botanical Garden would be fine for me, but need to leave at 12pm for my Yoga class. :embrass: Let's make it early if possible

Okie... 8am at Botanical Garden main entrance.. hope its not too early. Now, will try to get qING.... rest is either at model shoot or at work... i think.

30th June | Singapore Botanical Garden.
8.00a.m. at main entrance.

1. Camm
2. Falconite

Maybe u should state what u guys will be shooting, i.e landscape, macro, etc..

Upzz for u falconite! :thumbsup:

Maybe u should state what u guys will be shooting, i.e landscape, macro, etc..

Upzz for u falconite! :thumbsup:
Thank you. Great suggestion... there is me and galee on virgin flight (1st time join CS for shoot..) by the way... i am keen to know more about S5... have always like Fujifilm CCD... hope to pick enuff skill to go model shoot with you and some buddies soon..

Thank you. Great suggestion... there is me and galee on virgin flight (1st time join CS for shoot..) by the way... i am keen to know more about S5... have always like Fujifilm CCD... hope to pick enuff skill to go model shoot with you and some buddies soon..
8.00a.m. at main entrance. Theme : Macro / Nature / Bird

1. Camm
2. Falconite
3. galee

Botanic garden its fun too shoot during weekend.

I will be joining you guys 14 July Chinese Garden.
But Im travelling from punggol :cry: kind of far ....but what to do.... in love wif photography.
ANyone from north east area, perhaps we can meet up and go together. Im not familiar with Chinese garden area :dunno:

But Im travelling from punggol :cry: kind of far ....but what to do.... in love wif photography.
ANyone from north east area, perhaps we can meet up and go together. Im not familiar with Chinese garden area :dunno:

:think: Chinese Garden MRT..East west line, station EW25...u won't miss it..:bsmilie:

Hey. How about meeting us @ Chinese Garden MRT. 8.30am, 14 Jul? I can be identified by my small, red crumpler bag (for my camera).

Are u coming for the Botanic Garden on the 30th Jun?

To all the people in this thread, I will be closing this thread soon and will start a new one as falconite has suggested. The day before I close down, I will post on this thread. Thanks for all the active participation! :)

Haa... good advise on the MRT, right that you can't miss the spot but still can be clueless about the main entrance. I am from AMK - Yoshima, but no good in making you come to AMK to take MRT, may be a tad easier for u if i see u at Chinee Garden MRT 8.15a.m..

your choice, PM if required.

Punggol has lots of nice places to shoot :)

OT aside, although i am interested to go..
i wont be in singapore by then (leaving on 070707) :sweat:

FilterFunk / Yoshima ..... you can take your turn to show us your neighbourhood in future shoots.... Tang Dynasty Shooters coming your way... (Haaa... is this is what we will be called... scary.)

1. Camm
2. Falconite
3. galee
4. lkkang
5. qING (pending)

30th June | Singapore Botanical Garden.[/U]

1. Camm
2. Falconite
3. galee
4. lkkang
5. qING (pending)
6. Ambious (Can join u guys till around 10am and had to leave for work after that.)

Where to park at Botanic Garden and need to pay entrance fee?

Michael

There are open carpark and indoor carpark next to Botanic Garden Visitor Centre. FOC. Enjoy shooting....;)

Hey. How about meeting us @ Chinese Garden MRT. 8.30am, 14 Jul? I can be identified by my small, red crumpler bag (for my camera).

Are u coming for the Botanic Garden on the 30th Jun?

To all the people in this thread, I will be closing this thread soon and will start a new one as falconite has suggested. The day before I close down, I will post on this thread. Thanks for all the active participation! :)

Will meet you guys at Chinese Garden Mrt then.
30 June Im working.thats why i can only join the 14 July.
but it take 2 weeks later. How bout 7 july? Any Plan for this date? or anything comes up during weekday like Tuesday/Wednesday. my working hours is kind of crazy.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.