Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am free to shoot any weekdays these 2 weeks :)

i dont have a macro or a birding lens (>400mm).. so what can i shoot? :think:

Wow... Yoshima, you are addicted to photography. If you have any idea for 7th or any weekdays, suggest in the thread (haaaa... and people willl respond after consideration...) I am just round the corner at AMK...

By the way, if not for the misty and gloomy sky... i would have taken night shots in the city area last night (yeah alone..) so i know its great to have shoot buddies...

i am free to shoot any weekdays these 2 weeks :)

i dont have a macro or a birding lens (>400mm).. so what can i shoot? :think:
You can shoot the birds and the bees and the lotus sitting in the pond. I dun have >400mm lens either (not yet, but wishing for one)... You can capture the lady taiji on the slope with the backdrop of the whole SBG... or people jogging by...

Or you can take us in the queue for a shot at an insect... haa. This is not a test where in the end you be graded... it a gathering of the interests.. and forming of shoot buddies.. so i see u there?

You can shoot the birds and the bees and the lotus sitting in the pond. I dun have >400mm lens either (not yet, but wishing for one)... You can capture the lady taiji on the slope with the backdrop of the whole SBG... or people jogging by...

Or you can take us in the queue for a shot at an insect... haa. This is not a test where in the end you be graded... it a gathering of the interests.. and forming of shoot buddies.. so i see u there?
Opps... forget to mention - there is a professional in CS that takes macro even with the compact. Its really about the fight for perfection rather than the arsenal... so even when one brings a golf club to shoot golf balls... we are really okie... just that we do not take liability if your shoot (in any form) is illegal.. okie?

Wow... Yoshima, you are addicted to photography. If you have any idea for 7th or any weekdays, suggest in the thread (haaaa... and people willl respond after consideration...) I am just round the corner at AMK...

By the way, if not for the misty and gloomy sky... i would have taken night shots in the city area last night (yeah alone..) so i know its great to have shoot buddies...

Hahahah :bsmilie: I shoot every week during my day off..alternate week i have 2 days off..
I usually shoot alone from Punggol Sunset, Botanic garden, Fort canning park, Little indian, Chinatown, Clubstreet. Sentosa. Stadium. All Alone.

Oh yeah Night shoot I only did ONce thats all..as you now city landscape got to be at the right spot to get the nice landscape. if not.. just the corner of the building .. . wont look nice. Im new with my DSLR 3 months.. I didn many ..but still got to practice. ;)

:bsmilie: Events is ur game bro..cheerobics got go? :bsmilie:

:embrass: yup, did cover that event, alot of extra security and media personnel though..

I usually shoot alone from Punggol Sunset, Botanic garden, Fort canning park, Little indian, Chinatown, Clubstreet. Sentosa. Stadium. All Alone.

Oh yeah Night shoot I only did ONce thats all..as you now city landscape got to be at the right spot to get the nice landscape. if not.. just the corner of the building .. . wont look nice. Im new with my DSLR 3 months.. I didn many ..but still got to practice. ;)

WOW, Yoshima. i am impressed. 3mths you went so many places despite only having your dslr for such a short time and only shooting every free weekend? :thumbsup: to your effort..

This is not a test where in the end you be graded... it a gathering of the interests.. and forming of shoot buddies.. so i see u there?

thanks for the offer, 30 June i am not free to shoot though. :sweat:

oh yea, blazer_workz, i am now learning how to shoot WA stuff, toning down on events these days.. :)

:embrass: yup, did cover that event, alot of extra security and media personnel though..

WOW, Yoshima. i am impressed. 3mths you went so many places despite only having your dslr for such a short time and only shooting every free weekend? :thumbsup: to your effort..

:embrass: what to do.. wanted to learn photography , then got to shoot more to learn as it go. I usually ask when im lost... :sweat: and tats the best way to learn.. attend class is for basic.. hahah.. but some places were not advice to go alone, especially lady like me.. :what: I wanted to go Krajin memorial, the old istana at Botanic garden..the hulu place.. so creepy. i only step at the entrance and turn back.coz its not safe to go alone. maybe tat will be the next place we should go???

Btw... Anyone here is good at IR ?

I luv IR shot. I bought the IR filter and try the setting over my Canon 400d. couldnt get it right :dunno: ..
Chinese garden is the best I wanted to shoot IR... hope someone can help me..

some places were not advice to go alone, especially lady like me.. :what: I wanted to go Krajin memorial, the old istana at Botanic garden..the hulu place.. so creepy. i only step at the entrance and turn back.coz its not safe to go alone. maybe tat will be the next place we should go???

you are right about not safe.. :sweat:
actually Fort Canning can be quite unsafe for ladies.. :think:

Kranji war memorial is quite surreal, the only 'unsafe' thing about it is the lack of human traffic.. :sweat:

i am game for Kranji War Memorial, any day from today till July 6 anybody? :)

Btw... Anyone here is good at IR ?

I luv IR shot. I bought the IR filter and try the setting over my Canon 400d. couldnt get it right :dunno: ..
Chinese garden is the best I wanted to shoot IR... hope someone can help me..

you might want to head to the IR/UV Photography subforums..
http://forum.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=77

alot of experts there :)

Consolidated the dates possible..
trying to find a shooting kaki for a walkabout.. :)

30th June @ Singapore Botanical Garden.
8.00a.m. at main entrance. Theme : Macro / Nature / Bird
===============================================
1. Camm
2. Falconite
3. galee
4. lkkang
5. qING (pending)
6. Ambious (Can join u guys till around 10am and had to leave for work after that.)

any weekday in the brackets (27-29 Jun / 2-6 July) @ Kranji War Memorial Or Punggol Walkabout
time: TBC. theme: landscape/scenery/macro
=======================================
1. FilterFunk

14th Jul @ Chinese Garden
==========================
1. qING (prefer early morning; afternoon also can)
2. Redsun
3. falconite (prefer morning)
4. Ambious (afternoon would be good, have to work in the morning)
5. Yoshima
6. Raymanfu
7. sprintist =) (morning)

I did try,,,but still didnt get it right. sigh:dunno:

i'm not so familiar with IR/UV related photography..

maybe you might want to post some pics over there for comments / suggestions by the people there. generally v.friendly people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.