Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol don't worry bout what camera you're using.Its all the same,just a tool to capture pictures:)

soorry i am nt free on sat hahaha so cant join =p :)keke:)

Tang Dynasty Shooter... Haaa... Sounds a mouthfull... agree lets nail the first meet on 14th July. Note the date, but in high risk to a need to travel (job) around that time.....

Tree Top? Venus Drive Carpark at 8.00a.m. on 30th June, do not think its too early, I hope. PM you my contact number.... Hey Redsun - PM you my contact as well, may be faster to plan thru phone....

BTW, all newbies are welcome. It seems that 1000++ people view the thread and I am the only newbie around... Use point and shoot camera also can (I am also using one too =))
For your information, 4 days ago, my status was still New Member..... haaa, no rush, rise to membership rather fast.

30th June @ Anyplace
=================================
1. Camm (early in the morning)
2. Redsun(anyday fine as long as its wkend)
3. falconite (30th June 2007 - 8.00a.m. TreeTop Trial : Venue Drive Carpark, PM me if initersted.)
4. Ambious (Can only join in the afternoon cos working, call me at 93368869 if u guys extended to afternoon. Btw, kindly mention u r from Clubsnap)

14th Jul @ Chinese Garden
==========================
1. qING (prefer early morning; afternoon also can)
2. Redsun
3. falconite (prefer morning)
4. Ambious (afternoon would be good, :cry: have to work in the morning)

HI.. Im newbie with my 3 months DSLR..but seem like you guys really having fun to find place to shoot. Would that be alright if I join you guys? sound really cool. I hvent been too Chinese Garden which I dun mind at all. Bougth IR filter have not try too.

14 July Count me In? ;)

Hi Yoshima!Anyone's welcome!:)

2. Redsun
4. Ambious (afternoon would be good, have to work in the morning)
5. Yoshima

2. Redsun
5. Yoshima

wow. sorry but i cannot join u all on a 14th.. im going to go botak and wearing green on that day!

2. Redsun
5. Yoshima
6. Raymanfu

Count me in (prefer early morning also) Sorry Ambious.

Oh ya. Ambious cannot come in the morning. Lets see the situation. If everyone indicates morning, We will organise the next outing in the afternoon? For next outing (after Chinese outing), we should be going the Botanic garden? (if the group still exists)

As for Junnie, Junnie would be free on weekdays and Sun. Hmmm... maybe we can have a Sun afternoon photo shoot? Or nite shoot? (although I hate night shoot; must improve in this area)

Not possible to get everyone to come together @ the same time. Or next outing (Botanic Garden) on Sun morning, then both of them can come... But I cannot because I am going church on Sun morning. falconite and Redsun can also organise the next outing ¬_¬ (started to arrow liao).

Where is blazer_workz? Is he coming? Yu hooo... Are u there?

OK. This is the latest list. For easy reference

30th June @ Anyplace
2. Redsun (anyday fine as long as its wkend)
3. falconite (30th June 2007 - 8.00a.m. TreeTop Trial : Venue Drive Carpark, PM me if initersted.)
4. Ambious (Can only join in the afternoon cos working, call me at 93368869 if u guys extended to afternoon. Btw, kindly mention u r from Clubsnap)

2. Redsun
5. Yoshima
6. Raymanfu

Hey. So everyone going to Venue Drive Carpark on 30th Jun? falconite, that is in Serangoon? Maybe able to meet RedSun if he is going. Becos I live in the West!

Nice thread! I'm interested to shoot already too..living in the west, and 14th july I'm interested to go Chinese Garden as well? May I?

Preferably morning and early afternoon as I've a birthday party to shoot at 6pm..Only got one batt, need go home charge..><

Can I join in if its in the morning? =DDD

Arghhh Update:I might not be able to make it on 30th June:(
Got something on

OK. This is the latest list. For easy reference

30th June @ Anyplace
2. Redsun (anyday fine as long as its wkend)

2. Redsun
5. Yoshima
6. Raymanfu

Hey. So everyone going to Venue Drive Carpark on 30th Jun? falconite, that is in Serangoon? Maybe able to meet RedSun if he is going. Becos I live in the West!

For 14 Jul @ Chinese Garden,
May I suggest we meet at 8:30am Entrance of Chinese Garden somewhere around the white bridge?

Not possible to get everyone to come together @ the same time. Or next outing (Botanic Garden) on Sun morning, then both of them can come... But I cannot because I am going church on Sun morning. falconite and Redsun can also organise the next outing ¬_¬ (started to arrow liao).

Hey, which church u attending?

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.