PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dry run location

will will have our dry run and operational discussion at PE's studio, since everything is already there
after which i suggest we try to take some things back for setup on saturday morning.
can we schedule it for 930pm or earlier for testing first
as i have an office dinner, i can only make it around 930pm but you guys can go earlier if you want.

PE any restrictions on timing?

Address of the studio is as follows:

Mactech Industrial Building
2 Kallang Pudding Road, #04-14
Singapore 349307

PE, so the tables and chairs we collect from there and then send back there?

DCA are you able to help us get the 5 X tables and 6 X chairs?

If you're getting it ( from CC again? ) than let us know the arrangement of collection and return and we'll help you to get the manpower.

dry run location

will will have our dry run and operational discussion at PE's studio, since everything is already there
after which i suggest we try to take some things back for setup on saturday morning.
can we schedule it for 930pm or earlier for testing first
as i have an office dinner, i can only make it around 930pm but you guys can go earlier if you want.

PE any restrictions on timing?

Address of the studio is as follows:

Mactech Industrial Building
2 Kallang Pudding Road, #04-14
Singapore 349307

You set the time I will follow.

Thanks chngpe and all sponsors for their kind assistance in our fund raising effort.

Chngpe, pls help us get in touch with jopel, wai and yyk once you have the confirm model of the printers as they are helping us with the IT part. Need to get this dry run and confirm bugs free before the actual. Thanks again.

I will be available only on Wednesday and Thursday after work, as I will be going to Penang on Friday already

I will be available only on Wednesday and Thursday after work, as I will be going to Penang on Friday already

Meeting cum dry run this thursday after work at chngpe's studio.

Chngpe, can we get the printers by this thursday?

YYK and jopel, can you guys make it?

If the answer to the above both is "No", we'll need to rearrange the dry run as nothing to dry run.

I need help on Thurs (time to be confirm) for someone to help me collect the printers and stuff together from Epson and Nikon, Don;t think I can do it alone.

Please state the time and location.

Core group please assist.

Please state the time and location.

Core group please assist.

Will confirm time when get reply from Epson on time to collect.

BTW I can also provide a Starhub Maxmobile Surflite for internet access for use at the esplanade there. Wai can help configure for the laptop ie window version, on Thur during the set up.

Meeting cum dry run this thursday after work at chngpe's studio.

Chngpe, can we get the printers by this thursday?

YYK and jopel, can you guys make it?

If the answer to the above both is "No", we'll need to rearrange the dry run as nothing to dry run.

BTW I can also provide a Starhub Maxmobile Surflite for internet access for use at the esplanade there. Wai can help configure for the laptop ie window version, on Thur during the set up.

we'll need to see if our IT guys can make it.

hotspots has confirmed that the parking has no special rates
and electricity will be at $50 per day per point

same as before

Does anyone still have a sample shot from 2005 Jan? I want to send it out to my dept and encourage them to go during off-peak.

TIA!

Does anyone still have a sample shot from 2005 Jan? I want to send it out to my dept and encourage them to go during off-peak.

TIA!

Need to dig my hard disk liao, can use this one first?

photoaidzv9.jpg

image042it8.jpg

EastGear can loan out the LinkSys 3G Router with WIFI if needed.

3234-pic.jpg

http://www-uk.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=UK%2FLayout&cid=1133203163100&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

that will make the setup easier :D

any wireless adapter that comes with the nikon camera? else will need a laptop for each camera to transmit the photo to the printing station

that will make the setup easier :D

any wireless adapter that comes with the nikon camera? else will need a laptop for each camera to transmit the photo to the printing station

that 3G Router will be good. will make it this thursday to test them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.