PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 numbers lor...

4029 and 9290....huat ARH:devil:

alamak, me just saw this......

HUAT for TOW KAY Ah!!!!! Kopi from you this weekend if u strike!!!

Just got the offical word from Salvation Army on the counting of the donation tins.

for our first weekend on the 17th May and 18 May, we have collected ................................................................................

S$4092.90

Well Done Everyone!!!!!

WELL DONE everyone!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

must aim high, with tv and radio reporting photoaid, this weekend must work double hard to break this $4k mark.;p;)

er.. was the total target $10,000 or $15,000?

Scan it if you can and pass over lah..we might be able to print it out and use at the stand to lend some credibility to the work we do. I don't read chinese so I have no such paper with me heh...

my concern is will there be legal issues?

my concern is will there be legal issues?

You can call in to ask if you like. But we have already seen how many hawkers and company who would enlarge and paster it all over their premises and presentation..etc without a care in the world ( including the company I work in heheeh ) The activities we do are the reason for the news. It about what we do...if anyone has a right to use it that would only be us. If it was used out of context or use with no relationship to PhotoAids...eg. Then there is a legal angle to use against us. It should be fine so long as the money collection process is properly run in accordance with Salvation army.

maybe the core members can call Shin Min and CNA? i may not be the right person to call them for the use of the article.

maybe the core members can call Shin Min and CNA? i may not be the right person to call them for the use of the article.

i think maybe we just drop this as the tourist wont really read it. I more concern about the BIG POSTer at the shooting station where it written, "FREE PHOTO WHILE YOU DONATE" something like this. Any copy writer here?

It will more effect.

i think maybe we just drop this as the tourist wont really read it. I more concern about the BIG POSTer at the shooting station where it written, "FREE PHOTO WHILE YOU DONATE" something like this. Any copy writer here?

It will more effect.

ya lor, last saturday, when i started to "PR", i told people they get a 4R photo for S$10 dollar.

than cant remember who was it, he said "if you donate S$10, we give you a free 4R print".

it sounded so much better.

ya lor, last saturday, when i started to "PR", i told people they get a 4R photo for S$10 dollar.

than cant remember who was it, he said "if you donate S$10, we give you a free 4R print".

it sounded so much better.

Hm.... ok la, individual PR "style" is different as long our objective is the same in some way. :)

Really nice to see such a nice effort.

Guys i intend to participate and do some voluntary work if you are planning to do this weekend aswell.

Pls do let me know how to go about

cheers
Sudhir

i believe that we have the shooting and printing covered, what we need more now
are committed volunteers to bring in the donations

so you would have to be able to talk to strangers from different countries
our donations come mainly from tourist

go to this thread for instruction on how to sign up

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376627&page=3

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.