PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 1

PhotAid-ST-170508-5.jpg

They were either sharing sales tips to get more donors or stats on female donors.

PhotAid-ST-170508-6.jpg

Searching for incoming tour groups....

PhotAid-ST-170508-7.jpg

You shoot me then I shoot you. Hey Dom..where you looking har? heh

PhotAid-ST-170508-10.jpg

It's not all about charity, bearing the heat and sweat...it's the eye candies too

PhotAid-ST-170508-3a.jpg

Advising Donors how to Vogue...opps...I mean to Pose.

Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 2

PhotAid-ST-170508-11.jpg

Fanning out further to rope in more donors.

PhotAid-ST-170508-8.jpg

When it's time to take a break, time to break out the camera and start.....

PhotAid-ST-170508-12.jpg

....shooting.

PhotAid-ST-170508-4.jpg

Da Man....

PhotAid-ST-170508-9.jpg

Working his magic

Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 3

PhotAid-ST-170508-13.jpg

HEY!....I need some shade too...I voluteer leh!

PhotAid-ST-170508-15.jpg

Merlion's Far reaching "Shower of Blessing" for our young graduates.

PhotAid-ST-170508-16.jpg

Big Smile now.......

PhotAid-ST-170508-18.jpg

The Shooter's Tent.

PhotAid-ST-170508-19.jpg

This notebook can play VCD or not?

Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 4

PhotAid-ST-170508-20.jpg

Where's our dinner?

PhotAid-ST-170508-21.jpg

Come Come Special Offer! $10 get one shot. $20 get one shot plus one more shot free!

PhotAid-ST-170508-22.jpg

First night on Saturday,with no illumination on the poster, the PRs are still pushing the cause.

PhotAid-ST-170508-23.jpg

A windy night lands your camera lens a very wet spray from the Merlion. Constant wiping after each shot
including mine!

PhotAid-ST-170508-24.jpg

Bringing down a tent is a coordinated group effort.

Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 5

PhotAid-ST-170508-25.jpg

Stop posing and help lah! heheh..

PhotAid-ST-170508-26.jpg

Prize giving ceremony after debrief. Hardest working PRs get the leftover curry puffs.

happy_family.jpg

Happy Family

Thanks for the coverage!!!

Great work and a big thank you to all the volunteers especially the PR guys and girls who work very hard !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW how come no one shot the "dancing girls" who tried to take over our shooting tentage? :confused:

Have, I think the shots are on one of the laptops in the printing station. ;)

and in some personal camera also, where are the photos of those girls from 唯我独尊? i know you guys shot them. dont act blurr or be so sell-fish hor. good stuff must share.

chinese we say "eat alone get fat faster". oops, does that mean i always eat alone?

so that means that jopel have all the dancing girls pix all to himself ? :bsmilie:

I shot for him using my camera la. And i didt shoot much of them too, mainly they are just background for my shot....hahahahahaa

Shots from my time during the afternoon shift on Saturday 17th May 2008 - Part 1

PhotAid-ST-170508-5.jpg

They were either sharing sales tips to get more donors or stats on female donors.

alamak, why you shot my stomach? my face not good looking enough mah?:sweatsm:

alamak, why you shot my stomach? my face not good looking enough mah?:sweatsm:

cause the shape of it more sexy mah :lovegrin:;p

I shot for him using my camera la. And i didt shoot much of them too, mainly they are just background for my shot....hahahahahaa

!!! got cut girls dont shoot, use them only as background!!!:sweat::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.