PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - Call for Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I willing to volunteer as PR for shift A,
last week help up at printing station,
this coming weekend will try to be PR,
although my poor english may not help much.:embrass:

Not to worry too much, there will be experience PR who can guide you. Just ask any of the core members if u need help. They would love to clear the clouds in the event.

And really thanks for volunteering ;)

Ok I willing to volunteer as PR for shift A,
last week help up at printing station,
this coming weekend will try to be PR,
although my poor english may not help much.:embrass:

Don't worry. Just look for Tupi Guy. He is more than happy to help.

Don't worry. Just look for Tupi Guy. He is more than happy to help.

Ya, i will be at the shooting station and very easy spotted.......

And Yanzai too, easy spotted at printing station.

Ya, i will be at the shooting station and very easy spotted.......

And Yanzai too, easy spotted at printing station.

Haha..ok ok, I know you, you are the one make me very stress to write my dream on the message board;p

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4005733&postcount=4

Appealing for Help! We Can Do It! :)

31 May

Shift A (7am to 2pm) - minimum target reached, welcome 1 more volunteer, especially for PR
Shift B (2pm to 9pm) - 1 more needed

1 Jun

Shift A (7am to 2pm) - 1 more needed

if you have no preference for the task, do let us know so we can allocate you to the most needed area.

SIGNING UP

Please email the following to [B]photoaid.2008@gmail.com[/B] with the title ''photoaid volunteer''

1. CS Nick

2. Name

3. Date / Task / Shift

4. Contact number

for example

1. zhangyb

2. Alvin Zhang

17 May / Shooting Station / Shift A
18 May / Printing Station / Shift B
25 May / PR / Shift A
1 Jun / PR / Shift B

4. #### ####

Big Thank You to all who have signed up!

every little bit of effort goes a long way :)

Haha..ok ok, I know you, you are the one make me very stress to write my dream on the message board;p

alamak.......... ppls dun be stress for your dreams, live well with it :)

Bro, look like you are easier to be spotted lah.... don't be shy lah...

hahahaha cos i have the shortest hair......

Last Weekend!

31 May

Shift A (7am to 2pm) - minimum target reached, welcome 1 more volunteer, especially for PR

1 Jun

Shift B (2pm to 9pm) - minimum target reached, welcome 2 more volunteers, especially for PR

if you have no preference for the task, do let us know so we can allocate you to the most needed area.

SIGNING UP

Please email the following to [B]photoaid.2008@gmail.com[/B] with the title ''photoaid volunteer''

1. CS Nick

2. Name

3. Date / Task / Shift

4. Contact number

for example

1. zhangyb

2. Alvin Zhang

25 May / PR / Shift A
1 Jun / PR / Shift B

4. #### ####

guys, what do you think if we offer discount for those taken group shot and wants to print more than 5 copies?

guys, what do you think if we offer discount for those taken group shot and wants to print more than 5 copies?

we don't want to give people an impression that we are collecting the donations indiscriminately for the services rendered, so better not :) after all we're trying to raise funds, not trying to sell photos ... if anything, refer back to the core group at the ground for advice.

Last Weekend!

31 May

Shift B (2pm to 9pm) - minimum target reached, welcome 2 more volunteers, especially for PR

1 Jun

SIGNING UP

1. CS Nick

2. Name

3. Date / Task / Shift

4. Contact number

for example

1. zhangyb

2. Alvin Zhang

25 May / PR / Shift A
1 Jun / PR / Shift B

4. #### ####

we don't want to give people an impression that we are collecting the donations indiscriminately for the services rendered, so better not :) after all we're trying to raise funds, not trying to sell photos ... if anything, refer back to the core group at the ground for advice.

Don't reject them outright as they will try to hagger price with you and this not only will take up your time but will be hard to control. Refer them to the core group so as to free up your time to approch other tourist. Let the core group guys take the heat should they get unhappy, as have happened to a group of tourist ie: " first copy $10 is for donation but after that why still $10? printing so cheap still want to charge $10. "

Don't reject them outright as they will try to hagger price with you and this not only will take up your time but will be hard to control. Refer them to the core group so as to free up your time to approch other tourist. Let the core group guys take the heat should they get unhappy, as have happened to a group of tourist ie: " first copy $10 is for donation but after that why still $10? printing so cheap still want to charge $10. "

i heard about the incident :) yes, best to let the core group handle big groups :thumbsup:

Last Weekend!

31 May

1 Jun

Shift B (2pm to 9pm) - minimum target reached, welcome 1 more volunteer, especially for PR

SIGNING UP

1. CS Nick

2. Name

3. Date / Task / Shift

4. Contact number

for example

1. zhangyb

2. Alvin Zhang

25 May / PR / Shift A
1 Jun / PR / Shift B

4. #### ####

i heard about the incident :) yes, best to let the core group handle big groups :thumbsup:

How the hell did you hear about this?
Only some of the people in the printing station knows about this and not everyone in PhotoAid 2 knows about this. Either you got very big ears or a little bird told you this :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.