PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will update as soon as i get the info or in principal agreement

i am trying to make this as easy for us as possible, so maybe instead of a Washington apple umbrella we get a nikon tent
i believe that we should understand that sponsors will need some exposure, of course not the kind that you get at an sales event.
but just logos and acknowledgement, just the same as what we did the last time for our respective sponsors.

i hope that i can have your backing on this.

i will never agree on having a tentage with big sponsor logo. if you guys think otherwise so be it.

a big tentage with photoaid printed and littered with some small logos clustered on one side could be a compromise?

a big tentage with photoaid printed and littered with some small logos clustered on one side could be a compromise?

that will indirectly make us look like some profit orientated group.

Cos all this needs money.

We're to make cost to the minimum and give our most to the victims.

Lets cut down on the unnecessary expenses.

that will indirectly make us look like some profit orientated group.

Cos all this needs money.

We're to make cost to the minimum and give our most to the victims.

Lets cut down on the unnecessary expenses.

i think so too

after all our primary objective is to raise funds for the people of myanmar
and the people who help us should be given due recognition

but let us stop taking about this issue, when we don't even know what will happen
being unhappy about things that is in your imagination and have not happened

i think so too

after all our primary objective is to raise funds for the people of myanmar
and the people who help us should be given due recognition

but let us stop taking about this issue, when we don't even know what will happen
being unhappy about things that is in your imagination and have not happened

yeap yeap... happi mood...

so anything else hindering our success?

so next sat,sun,mon, good to go?

wanna have a meeting at kallang MCD or punggol kopitiam?

i think should sort out who is in to organize the event first.

suggested committee

official representative - 1 person (handle sponsorship, emergency contacts etc.)

manpower (networking) - 2 persons (emails, shift allocation, publicity on forums etc. for volunteers)

manpower (I/C on ground) - 2 persons (to make sure process is running smoothly)

logistics (planning and setup) - 2 persons (keeping an inventory list, allocate equipment on ground)

logistics (food and first aid) - 2 persons (meals and first aid)

donations keeper - 1 person (responsible for donation box, will witness accounting with official representative when passing box to Salvation Army)

treasurer (optional) - 1 person (keep track of expenses, so that everyone can share the monetary costs end of the day)

How about technical support? ;)

i just roped wai in... :bsmilie:

I got lots of webspace and unlimited bandwidth so no worries.

The worst case scenario will be to email the picture to them individually instead of downloading off a website, this will incur considerable amounts of time backend though.

How about technical support? ;)

Thanks for dropping by Wai.

At the moment we need to know what printers we can get first, from there we will know what kind of tech support we'll need and we'll need your advise from there. The meeting on this Saturday will most likely be able to give us a better idea of what we need and where we stand.

i just roped wai in... :bsmilie:

I got lots of webspace and unlimited bandwidth so no worries.

The worst case scenario will be to email the picture to them individually instead of downloading off a website, this will incur considerable amounts of time backend though.

Let's try to min the work all round. You and wai are our tech guys, can help us to work somehting out?

Thanks for dropping by Wai.

At the moment we need to know what printers we can get first, from there we will know what kind of tech support we'll need and we'll need your advise from there. The meeting on this Saturday will most likely be able to give us a better idea of what we need and where we stand.

gotch meeting on sat?

meeting?.... Geylang lorong simi??:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.