Photo Shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyrie100 said:
Of course for free lah.

Depending, I may only be back for 2 weeks....

Wait ah you mean me being camera holder for free or whether you want me to pay you? Huh...

Or were you talking about free models? That where I might be able to get lah...they wont' do nude though. :p

Easy to get free male models, just pick up some of those bah poe (gay dudes) at Venom lor...Opps...
hahaha.... i have not shoot portraits before, so would be great if the models are free and accompanied by an expert. :D well, we'll see. Thanks the for the reply. if you're wondering, the gal in my avatar is a jap idol, definitely not taken by me. haha...

Shoot guyz??? erm.. hahaha... diff exp... dont think many will be comfortable... even the new paper new face male performance gave me the greatest of shudders!! :think:

kyrie100 said:
Of course for free lah.

Wait ah you mean me being camera holder for free or whether you want me to pay you? Huh...

Or were you talking about free models? That where I might be able to get lah...they wont' do nude though. :p

Easy to get free male models, just pick up some of those bah poe (gay dudes) at Venom lor...Opps...

Wow! When R you comin back?? :)
Everything's going fine over there I hope... ;)

poisonlady said:
My friend, Geraldine

P1030051.JPG

Email Address: geral52@yahoo.com

Pls contact them directly if u are interested.

Alamak sophia, the pic u post for me so big sial... :sweat:

Geraldine said:
Alamak sophia, the pic u post for me so big sial... :sweat:

OT a bit .... Since this is your first post, WELCOME TO CLUBSNAP !!! :D

kyrie100 said:
Of course for free lah.

did you say 'pick up'?

kyrie100 said:
Hi Ben.
Been ages. Haven't seen you on MSN anymore when I go online. How are things in S'pore for you.......will talk to you when I see you online. Things are messy.

Sure... been sleeping early.. still having cough.:)
Ok, see you online...

Take care!

Drudkh said:
wah :lovegrin:
also free model?

We do have a certain rate my dear....but it depends on the models who they want to do "tfp" ;)

poisonlady said:
We do have a certain rate my dear....but it depends on the models who they want to do "tfp" ;)
i see, what's tfp? :dunno:

I see drudkh drooling :D
well hopefull I lay my hands on my DSLR soon and engage in more model shoots..
its a miss of a life time not to capture the most beautiful image of these gorgeous ladies

blurblock said:
Wonder how come all your image are so funny ...... :D

wan_ling.jpg
I think all taken by handphone cam??? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.