Photo Shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonlady

Oct 12, 2004
Well, I think I am addicted to photo shootings...after coming back last sat with Kirkwei and gang from sentosa, I enjoy it alot.

People, if u need models for photoshooting, pls contact me, I have a few other friends who are also interested as well. I will post their pics once I get them.

I am a new model who need more experience and hope I can learn more.

Do email me: lim_sophia@hotmail.com

Sexy_022.jpg

Dress_035.jpg

oh yeah, will post up some pics of you tonite for everyone to view.

My friend, Geraldine

P1030051.JPG

Email Address: geral52@yahoo.com

Pls contact them directly if u are interested.

All are quite photogenic..

Zeta looks quite sexy in the photoshoot and yet look sweet in these few photos.

PLRBEAR said:
Dude. Is this the one where you had that "accident"? :bsmilie:

nice guess, dude but no..... :bsmilie: that one was one of the FHM contestants ;p

maybe can chio them to see "BIG SISTER BIG" ;) for potential assignments...new faces, mah

AhV said:
nice guess, dude but no..... :bsmilie: that one was one of the FHM contestants ;p

maybe can chio them to see "BIG SISTER BIG" ;) for potential assignments...new faces, mah

KNN. FHM! No wonder kena langah. Anyway, good idea on the meeting "Big Sister Big". Fresh is always a good thing. :bsmilie:

Another one, Jolin...She is a more exprience model who had been thru a couple of shootings. To contact her, pls go thru me. Thanks

a.JPG

c.JPG

jolinsuitecase.jpg

poisonlady said:
Another one, Jolin...She is a more exprience model who had been thru a couple of shootings. To contact her, pls go thru me. Thanks

Nice girl, but picture underexposed ;P ......

Anyway, if they are talking about the same "big sister big" then chances are she will prefer to have more inexperienced model as she will prefer her photographic students to be directing the model to pose, rather then a model who already know how to pose. ;P

blurblock said:
Nice girl, but picture underexposed ;P ......

Anyway, if they are talking about the same "big sister big" then chances are she will prefer to have more inexperienced model as she will prefer her photographic students to be directing the model to pose, rather then a model who already know how to pose. ;P

can always ask them to 'act blur' - not a very difficult thing to do...... :bsmilie: I will assess how 'experienced' Jolin is :think: ... yes, the pics are underexposed and I wonder why

hee... y modify my pic huh??? that one cannot mehz?

hot_ice said:

Blurblock did you justice ... the earlier exposure just wasnt right :D ......... u must thank him :bsmilie:

AhV said:
Blurblock did you justice ... the earlier exposure just wasnt right :D ......... u must thank him :bsmilie:
oh.. ok ok .. thank to everyone!!!!

hot_ice said:

It is a bit (actually, very) strong in back lighting. You should look better in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.