pentax webstore singapore by emjay

Finally my orange got hope and I be going down to grab it tomorrow, who wants the tripod voucher can get from me at special price
bro, can we buy the k30 over the counter by paying cash?

Last edited:
sunnycamera said:
Time to upgrade ur K-r.:devil::devil:

You're NOT.... Helping....
Must.... Resist...till April event!!

now i am seriously tempted...

Finally my orange got hope and I be going down to grab it tomorrow, who wants the tripod voucher can get from me at special price

Somebody.... Help......

Must.....resist............!!!!! Arg!!

Don't resist.. Just Buy.. :devil:

Doyle, please show the photos you took in Japan.. all the colours to all of them :X

bro, can we buy the k30 over the counter by paying cash?

You can pay at the counter. I paid mine over the counter during Feb. Sigh. now the discount..

Anyway, better call them first to check for stock and confirm on the pay at the counter before heading over. If no stock, then you will be disappointed.

Sneak peak of the colours but i only have this 2 colour pic.

You can pay at the counter. I paid mine over the counter during Feb. Sigh. now the discount..

Anyway, better call them first to check for stock and confirm on the pay at the counter before heading over. If no stock, then you will be disappointed.

tks bro

tsk 2 color only if not wrong according to singapore holiday must alot of color hahaha, red for cny, green for hari raya, and .... white color???? Siong Kar? Hahahaha

tsk 2 color only if not wrong according to singapore holiday must alot of color hahaha, red for cny, green for hari raya, and .... white color???? Siong Kar? Hahahaha

white for xmas

Pls tell me if I go down to buy can ? Where is their place :)

ranchy said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47967900@N08/8571357954/

I just bought 10 days ago .Super sigh!!! But so good deal for new buyers

I just bought 10 days ago .Super sigh!!! But so good deal for new buyers

Well .. no choice for us. but great for new buyers. :)

Some people snatch my silky orange!!! Who who who zzzzzz so sad now

You never call to reserved it or do it online purchase? aiyoh..

Pls tell me if I go down to buy can ? Where is their place :)

Give them a call.
Phone number is on their website.

Yup.. Give them a call. If you refer to the front post by me and Sunnycamera, there's link to their website. Go to contact us, office name, address and telephone no. are all there.

I mentioned I pay for mine over the counter. Please call to confirm again and also to ensure there is stock. Best way to order online as such good deals, you never know who snatch up the last few copy before you know it.

Some people snatch my silky orange!!! Who who who zzzzzz so sad now

Hmm.. Orange.... I like..... Burp!

Not me lah! But I really like the yellow and orange ones too.

Those still considering, can read my review
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/reviews/1235771-pentax-k30-out-user-review-new-post.html (shameless plug)

I'd say this about the K30.
This is coming from having used K5 and K30 and for a period of time.
While newer competitor offerings at this 'entry level' price point are trying to offer fancy 'value added' stuff like Wifi, Control via Iphone, more megapixels, touchscreen, etc, the K30 is the one that has its feet firmly on the ground with real practical features and aspects that are most relevant to photography.
The weather seal (shoot kids at the pool; shoot a dusty mtb event; dusty Beijing; etc)
The 2 scroll wheels and nicely laid out buttons - fast access and controlling (period)
The fast CDAF - yes, its actually very usable compared to many of the other DSLR competition.
Peaking - works a charm with MF lenses (not for fast objects though)

This IS a K5 (classic) and more if one can get over some differences in handling/features.
But at a very good price now.
Just too bad Pentax got zero marketing and distro here got lousy price.

The silky orange body only is out of stock.
So is the Glossy white and Glossy yellow with 18-135. Wow..

Yup.. Give them a call. If you refer to the front post by me and Sunnycamera, there's link to their website. Go to contact us, office name, address and telephone no. are all there.

I mentioned I pay for mine over the counter. Please call to confirm again and also to ensure there is stock. Best way to order online as such good deals, you never know who snatch up the last few copy before you know it.

Don't say liao very sad and my face now CRYSTAL BLACK since they got 2 website very confusing and ... actually saw the silver in silky not that bad just when I got the black the phone ring for a silky silver. Well whatever it is, got my K 30 and very pleased already. When go macro again let sun yu xuan know also. Still upset haiz.....

Don't say liao very sad and my face now CRYSTAL BLACK since they got 2 website very confusing and ... actually saw the silver in silky not that bad just when I got the black the phone ring for a silky silver. Well whatever it is, got my K 30 and very pleased already. When go macro again let sun yu xuan know also. Still upset haiz.....

Huh. Confused.. U got black the phone ring silky silver???? Nevermind you already gotten it. Enjoy it. Hee