pentax webstore singapore by emjay

Upgrade so can shoot in rain kekeke

Ya, true indeed, need an excuse to upgrade!
today outing sunrise, we were shooting in heavy rain, I tried to 'drown' my Kr in heavy wind driven rain but it's still alive!

uh anyone knows what happen to this site? Wanted to look at some accessories but web is suspended...

it closed 1 week ago

both pentaxwebstore and e-offers sites are suspended... I am intending to send my k-30 (bought from e-offers.sg) for repair as I remember that they posted in the websites that all pentax cameras purchased come with 1 year warranty... but now I cannot find any info and dun know who i should approach... maybe i should contact emjay?

both pentaxwebstore and e-offers sites are suspended... I am intending to send my k-30 (bought from e-offers.sg) for repair as I remember that they posted in the websites that all pentax cameras purchased come with 1 year warranty... but now I cannot find any info and dun know who i should approach... maybe i should contact emjay?

If all else fails, there is always FB. Hope it helps :)

Did not knew both their sites were down.. No wonder I don't get any prompt at Facebook on their offers.

Anyway, their office address is here.
111 North Bridge Road, #05-49
Singapore 179098

and Tel No:6333 0549

Hope it helps.

Yup. I am here at their "shop". Still exist. Website is down due to upgrading.

Anyway, OT abit. I am looking to buy a clamp for use at MBS sky park as I read somewhere (from edutilos?) here that tripod not allowed there?

Wondering if those I saw at TK Foto besides e tripods section are the "correct" ones to look at. My mini gorillapod I am afraid won't be able to grip properly on glass panel.

Anyway, OT abit. I am looking to buy a clamp for use at MBS sky park as I read somewhere (from edutilos?) here that tripod not allowed there?

Wondering if those I saw at TK Foto besides e tripods section are the "correct" ones to look at. My mini gorillapod I am afraid won't be able to grip properly on glass panel.

manfrotto superclamp, think phottix has something similiar

Last edited: