Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

Can meet at Changi Point Ferry Terminal - the boardwalk stretches all the way from there to Changi Beach Club. :)

I still suggest not to wait at the terminal 'cause we can't expect everybody reaching there before the sunrise. Some might be late.

If someone reaches pretty early, can wait at the Ferry Terminal side. But if late, just walk along the beach and stop when you see someone is shooting. The furthest place would probably be the Beach Club side. So if you can't/don't see anyone, just stop there and setup and pray the Sun is gonna come up from your side :)

JK and my numbers are listed on the first page, just call us when you reach and can't find anyone.

See you guys tomorrow, hopefully not in the rain :D

Last edited:
01. Fengwei
02. JK (97735246)
03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
05. LonexWolff
06. hjbyeo
07. edutilos
08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
09. felixcat8888
10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
11. creampuff
12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)
13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )
14. Gummy73
15. Goderic Tia (Stay near Yio Chu Kang MRT need a pickup as well)
16. hellfire88
17. simon6z (need a lift at bishan pls sms me 98525712 TIA)
18. Ranchy (put my name first. Will try my best to go.)
19. nitewalk
20. istDeS
21 poseur
22. Ahren (only joining the Bedok session)
23. cyk13 - cheong ah....
24. Moronfans ( will go if some one can give me a lift or share can. I stay at toa payoh lorong 8. My no is 96913259)

The sunrise tomorrow is about 7am so would suggest reaching the exact place of shooting no later than 6:30am. I'd park at changi beach park. See u guys there!

Have fun guys!! Oh, and... I'll pray for you all that the rain will stop in time..

Coz, sunrise/sunset is MUCH more beautiful before and after a shower due to water particle dispersing the light rays... ;) MUCH deeper colors!

Have fun!

Sorry guys, not able to go as I have to chauffeur my son to a class discussion.

See you all next month!! I love the K30 @ Tokyo Auto Salon. ;)

I still suggest not to wait at the terminal 'cause we can't expect everybody reaching there before the sunrise. Some might be late.

If someone reaches pretty early, can wait at the Ferry Terminal side. But if late, just walk along the beach and stop when you see someone is shooting. The furthest place would probably be the Beach Club side. So if you can't/don't see anyone, just stop there and setup and pray the Sun is gonna come up from your side :)

JK and my numbers are listed on the first page, just call us when you reach and can't find anyone.

See you guys tomorrow, hopefully not in the rain :D
See you guys tomorrow.

Yep that works too! If you reach beach club you probably walked way too long, it's 40-50 slow walk fr the ferry terminal. See you all tmr. :)

01. Fengwei
02. JK (97735246)
03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
05. LonexWolff
06. hjbyeo
07. edutilos
08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
09. felixcat8888
10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
11. creampuff
12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)
13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )
14. Gummy73
15. Goderic Tia (Stay near Yio Chu Kang MRT need a pickup as well)
16. hellfire88
17. simon6z (need a lift at bishan pls sms me 98525712 TIA)
18. Ranchy (put my name first. Will try my best to go.)
19. nitewalk
20. istDeS
21 poseur
22. Ahren (only joining the Bedok session)
23. cyk13 - cheong ah....
24. Moronfans ( will go if some one can give me a lift or share can. I stay at toa payoh lorong 8. My no is 96913259)
25. Jing14
26. Richard ing
27. Supersimon27 (permit finally confirm)