Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - Botanic Garden on 12 Oct 2014 - Test Run of KS-1/ WG-M1

Forgot to confirm so what time we are meeting at McDonald?? 0830??

Hi Bro otc

Can I check which is the nearest carpark? Seems like those on the map is NUS law school.

see you all at botanical gdn 8 to 830 am.. I will park at car park near café entering from bukit timah road side.

simon6 not coming?

otc

Forgot to confirm so what time we are meeting at McDonald?? 0830??

Date & Time:
12 Oct 2014, 730am onwards

Meetup Venue:
McDonald at Serene Centre (opposite the Botanic Garden MRT stn)

Let's get together for breakfast and chitchat. Probably will start from there around 830-900am for the actual photo shoot. Then we can go back to Adam Road Foot Court for lunch after the shootout. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Ok earlier better cos I have to leave fetch daughter tuition.

I asked earlier where is the nest place to park? Any help appreciated.

Hi Bro otc

Can I check which is the nearest carpark? Seems like those on the map is NUS law school.

evan road or dalvey road nearby. I will come by bukit timah road and there is public car park and taxi stand as well. setting alarm clock now:bsmilie: will meet gang members around 8 to 830 am botanical gdn..

See ya .

http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/s...r-centre/1-cluny-road-259569/20322_27326.html

otc

It is raining...i reached botanic garden mrt....:(

I am the the pond here, no one around

I am the first one to come back. Gotta fetch kid to tuition.

Nice meeting all the nice folks at McDonald. Was the third one there this morning. Thanks to everybody for the poisons (FA, FA*, A* and the new toys). Also the so many colours camera around.
Hope u guys have a nice session, photo lots of whatever u want to photo and have a nice lunch.

C U next outing.

Nice weather today.
Keen to see what you guys caught. :)

Yes...nice day and tried 645z and K-s1...nice outing...:)