Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - Botanic Garden on 12 Oct 2014 - Test Run of KS-1/ WG-M1

I will bring additional macro lenses 1 or 2 more different focal length for that short period, those who needs manual focus only.pm me pl probably a 90 mm macro or 55 mm macro. I will be using voigtlander macro and interchange with A200 macro. F4.lol..

OTC

which voigt??? 125 apo lanthar??? Can I try???

I bring 70 n 90 n 300mm go

Got night macro i go ...haha....sun i bery busy

01. fengwei (hp:91993299)
02. Chipvn
03. sunnycamera
04. Jaiyen
05. felixcat8888
06. SyncGuy
07. MissyD
08. Nayli (Hahaha!!! Gotta start them young!) :p
09. Oceanpriest

I will bring additional macro lenses 1 or 2 more different focal length for that short period, those who needs manual focus only.pm me pl probably a 90 mm macro or 55 mm macro. I will be using voigtlander macro and interchange with A200 macro. F4.lol..

OTC

Hi Marcus, good to see you joining us. Should be really fun this time :)

Hi need some advice as i dont do macro macro much...i got a af280t flash and a diffuser enough?? Bought the flash but never use it b4....

Hi Marcus, good to see you joining us. Should be really fun this time :)

tks for organising fengwei.

will bring some K mount macro along and 645 Z n A120 macro with extension tubes

otc

Hi need some advice as i dont do macro macro much...i got a af280t flash and a diffuser enough?? Bought the flash but never use it b4....

sure can jaiyen.. onboard flash also can;)

marcus

OTC

Wow..The sifu will be there with the legendary weapons...:thumbsup:

Wow..The sifu will be there with the legendary weapons...:thumbsup:

No sifu here. We area all the same. Lenses not important but set up and some techniques.

Panagor 55 or vivitar 55 macro performs very well.

an example here.

IMGP7797-1 by luctomar, on Flickr

with tubes 21 mm panagor. not crop.

otc

No sifu here. We area all the same. Lenses not important but set up and some techniques.

Panagor 55 or vivitar 55 macro performs very well.

an example here.

with tubes 21 mm panagor. not crop.

otc
The picture said for itself sifu! :) The Panagor 55 is 1:1 macro lens and at it 1:1 magnification, the front barrel is very closed to the subject. Add in the 21mm tube would properly bring the insect into the barrel of the lens, Marcus! hi hi .....

i bery jelly :(... want to C C touch touch marcus 645 but cannot cum... so busy parenting.... :cry:

chee leng, bring your children over here. take some portrait for em and can print AO size. FA 75 is quite good for that. Anyway 645Z is bigger version of K3 la;)

otc

Well said sifu :)

Hello, No sifu. A lot of other landscapes I dun know and need to learn from others.

My exposure is more on macro so I learn from mistake more than most here but I am no sifu. Just some sharing can.

otc