Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - Nov 2014 ...

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi guys,

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for about two weeks. Too busy and lazy when wife was away, being a single dad wasn't easy ...

Anyway, it's time to plan our monthly outing again. I wonder if you guys got any suggestions on this one? Since school holiday starts from the coming weekend, I guess more guys would be able to join the outing.

I'm thinking to have it either on 23 or 30 Nov, better 23 Nov if it's okay w/ you guys. Don't have anything in mind yet, street photo? or something special... Please do suggest here so we'd have more choices. The most important thing is to shoot and have fun together.

Cheers and happy shooting.

Freestyle in streets? Hope can see more pentaxian, since gardens and nature not everyone's cup of tea. Any upcoming event?

Streets and pick a self challenge.

1. BnW
2. Shadows
3. One lens
4. Alone
5. Etc

Streets and pick a self challenge.

1. BnW
2. Shadows
3. One lens
4. Alone
5. Etc

Streets maybe orchard area or mbs since Christmas are setting up or already set up. Arab streets or little india?

If streets, then I suggest :

1. Tanjong Pagar area (but not Chinatown)
2. Jln Besar from Lavender Food Court to Arab St (+Haji Lane)

Something to break from the often done Orchard, Little India, Chinatown areas.

Imho number 2 looks interesting....like road march hahaha...thx jk

Imho number 2 looks interesting....like road march hahaha...thx jk

Ha..ha..

But Orchard Rd of course got pretty ladies to shoot lah... :D

Those are good ones. I like the 2nd option better :)

1. BnW
2. Shadows
3. One lens
4. Alone
5. Black man

Agree that the 2nd option offers a somewhat refreshing change. We can take from tail end of Jalan Besar, ( there is a Malay mosque inside one of the lanes which is near to Hotel 81 ), from there we can then walk over to Rochor Centre or Sungai Road, then cross over to Arab Street , Haji Lane area. Arab Street and Haji Lane will also be crowded during weekend.

If tanjong pagar walk the old railway station would be nice, anyway haji lane think got outing before

Agree that the 2nd option offers a somewhat refreshing change. We can take from tail end of Jalan Besar, ( there is a Malay mosque inside one of the lanes which is near to Hotel 81 ), from there we can then walk over to Rochor Centre or Sungai Road, then cross over to Arab Street , Haji Lane area. Arab Street and Haji Lane will also be crowded during weekend.

Wah....seems like a 48km road march....water parade!!!

Alternatively, we can meed at Berseh Food Centre

Worry no good food only...:)

I am not so familiar with early morning, but the streets around Jln Besar got alot of good old food places in the PM.

Of course there is Arab St and Beach Rd market at the other end when we get there. ;)

I am not so familiar with early morning, but the streets around Jln Besar got alot of good old food places in the PM.

Of course there is Arab St and Beach Rd market at the other end when we get there. ;)

This area sure no problem....alot good food. Simon6z suggest tanjong pagar and i worry there weekend may not hv....:)

This area sure no problem....alot good food. Simon6z suggest tanjong pagar and i worry there weekend may not hv....:)

If need can walk till we see maybe somewhere around that area can grab a beer? Think that will interest drinkers to come out