Online Appeal to WR to reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby support this honarable venture!!...heh...althou i neber really got a membership (dual, individual or family) before...I sure foresee i'll need one in the future...heh...

I envision a world where all people will be free to own FOZ/FOB individual card without having their motives called into question.

-Martin Luther King-

though I never was a FOZ/FOB member, I find that to remove the option to be one as a single person quite discriminatory. in time to come, marriage proposals would be "Do you want to be FOZ/FOB member or not?"

This is of course totally unromantic (very much like the current "Do you want to buy hdb flat with me?"), and should be reversed immediately.

Ah, i came back on time...

So count me in pls... ;)

loupgarou said:
marriage proposals would be "Do you want to be FOZ/FOB member or not?"

that would be very unique

yes yes reinistate the FOZ pls. If FOC better still!!!!

Count me in... as a sign of goodwill... I will signup if the membership scheme is brought back in place.

oh dear, used to visit jbp&zoo 2-3 times/week at one stage. Wished for a combined FOZ/FOB card, now that they have it, i can't even apply for it as individual? Really disappointed man. Does anybody know the rationale behind this policy?

Count me in also. Any chance we can negotiate for group membership for CS folks? .. so who want to be my "children" ... :D

Count me in

GIVE ME BACK THE Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB !!!!!!!

personally, i would like the old schemes to be revived again. because my dad and i are the ONLY folks who would go to the zoo, because we enjoy walking around more...

Status
Not open for further replies.