Online Appeal to WR to reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support this appeal to reinstate the individual and dual memberships....

AdamGoi said:
Can anyone confirm this? If yes, I feel like celebrating!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If it's really true, any news about FOB? :think:

hmm...what IF, the NEW rate for individual FOB or FOZ membership is the same, or very close to the family membership :think:

How much do you think is fair? Based on $100 for 2 adults & 3 children now...

I heard it from a friend of mine (Kah-kiar) working at the zoo. Same as what Ona has heard. But don't know the rates.

:lovegrin: A reply from the zoo.

Dear Louis

Greetings and salutations from Singapore Zoo!

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your interest in our Friends of the Zoo membership!

It is with great delight to inform you that with effect from 1 September 2004, we are reinstating our Individual memberships.

Should you be interested in signing up for our Individual memberships, you could kindly do so on the spot, at your next visit to the Zoo.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Sharon Wang

Corporate Affairs Executive
did : +65 6360 8515
fax: +65 6365 2331

Wildlife Reserves Singapore
www.zoo.com.sg ; www.nightsafari.com.sg ; www.birdpark.com.sg

Now just wondering about the rates.

Not sure if our appeal had anything to do with it, but the outcome was the desired result, although the next talking point will be the increase in membership fees.

Individual FOZ/FOB Memberships at $60/year.
Individual Night Safari Memberships at $90/year.

Individual Wildlife Unlimited Memberships (access all 3 parks) at $150/year.

For the individual schemes, the new charges are almost double the old ($36 vs $60 - approx 65% increase) but still represents good value if you intend to visit the Zoo or Bird Park more than 5 times per year. Also, if I am not wrong, members are entitled to 10% discount on F&B (certain items excluded).

Status
Not open for further replies.