Online Appeal to WR to reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see FOZ/FOB back too for I am currently holding an individual membership.

Vote for the reinstatement..

Like many, I was disappointed with the change.

I support the reinstatement of ind/dual membership too!

I'm for the call to reinstate individual / dual membership. New policy biased towards singles, couples, family with no kids, etc.

I saw a promotion for FOZ at Suntec some time back when they were doing some Spiderman2 promos with the tarantulas and toys. Picked up a application form and was surprised to see no single/dual memberships. Asked the promoter there why like that? Was told not at the moment. So I also told them I won't sign up cos it's only my wife and I. 'Not at the moment' was my reply to them. Knn. They think hundreds of individual CSers can't make up for hundreds of families is it? Wake up your idea WR!!! :angry:

I am currently not a member of this scheme. But if I am to pursue my hobby of photography, do I have to make sure that my family must come along? As you'll should know, a lot of patient is needed when taking animal photography, I am sure I dun want my family to be waiting for me to take 1 single shot. That is sure to ruin all my shoot.

So, Please re-instate the Indiv/Dual FOZ/FOB!!!!

Same here add me in, one for all n all for one. ;)

May the force be with us. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pfft!! For the sake of the beauty of the animals to be known, give me back my FOZ!!

When I know about the new scheme, that is admission to all 3 attractions I was pretty excited. But I found out that it is only for family memberships. :( Luckily I signed up for the dual membership before it was taken away. Hopefully they will consider that again. :)

DOWN with the NEW

BRING BACK THE OLD FOZ !!!!

To the management:

ARE YOU LISTENING ???

Never had a chance to apply for the membership because I only heard about it recently.

Now the mgmt didn't even want me to apply for it. sighz...

Pro family policies? They should understand that Families don't pop up like this.

A family can only be started by a couple and it takes two individuals to become a couple.

Now they want to snip away the bud? Illogical. :bheart:

Enough of theory.

Count On Me Singapore. I mean count me in.

I wonder how effective are the posts here... :dunno:

Anyway I'm also affected ( let my FOZ laspe) and really would like an individual 3 parks membership for myself ;p

Maybe a post in ST forum would be more effective. :think:

i support this cause!

i think its insane to pay $18 (tram + entrance) each time i want to go there. ><~

count me in too!
i wrote to WR when i found out abt them taking out individual and dual membership. after numerous emails then they reply!
this is one of their quote >>> "The take-up rate for individual and dual memberships had been minimal."
:angry:

we should show them!

Lenscapes said:
count me in too!
i wrote to WR when i found out abt them taking out individual and dual membership. after numerous emails then they reply!
this is one of their quote >>> "The take-up rate for individual and dual memberships had been minimal."
:angry:

we should show them!
Minimal? Now that they take it out, doesn't that make it a big zero now? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.