Nikon Promotion

Hi, thanks for the replies. Was wondering if there is any shop that allows me to opt for cash deduction in lieu of free goodies and voucher?

Yeah, Ryan. I think you mentioned you got it for less.

Yes pkong1008.

If I remember correctly, got mine for $2780 with the 24-120 F4 kit lens .... then claim the $100 Taka voucher at Funan.

But ok lah, your $2,850 is also around there ... most important is you are enjoying the camera now ...

cheers

Hi, thanks for the replies. Was wondering if there is any shop that allows me to opt for cash deduction in lieu of free goodies and voucher?

Don't think so if you are buying at street price.

The free goodies is from Nikon & the voucher is from Nikon. The Taka voucher you must claim from Funan.

Unless you are buying at RRP, then the shop may offer you "cash deduction" from the RRP ...

Lowest I know body alone street price now is $2,200 cash.

Thanks mate.
I thought of getting one off the b&s the other day.
$2200 is not too far away from a used $2000.

Sorry lost touch of the pricing.

Thanks mate.
I thought of getting one off the b&s the other day.
$2200 is not too far away from a used $2000.
You're welcome, mate !

No point getting a used one for $2,000 when you can get a brand new one for $2,200 and claim back $100 in the form of Taka voucher. So in effect the body cost only $2,100. So why save $100 and get a used one ?

Sorry lost touch of the pricing.
No worries, go buy a new one ... buy buy buy ... :)

Hi, Guys, I miss the previous D750 + 24-70 (PWP) attractive offer. I wonder is it going to come back in GSS?

Hi, Guys, I miss the previous D750 + 24-70 (PWP) attractive offer. I wonder is it going to come back in GSS?
Not too sure, bro James Bond 007 ... try call Nikon marketing and squeeze some hints from them ... :)