Nikon Promotion

sad....i just saw this deal today...

oh well ... keep asking here, I am sure there will be new would be new Nikon buyers here ...

oh well ... keep asking here, I am sure there will be new would be new Nikon buyers here ...
Any new buyers please let me know too..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yea i think this deal is not bad

which explains why my wallet is empty now

At least you have something before it is being emptied ... :bsmilie:

Mine emptied oredi so nothing left to pwp ... :bsmilie:

If buy DX 7200 can it be use pwp the 14-24. Just curios it stated FX only.

If buy DX 7200 can it be use pwp the 14-24. Just curios it stated FX only.

Even if can, better call up to check got stock or not !

The flash, been calling for a week still no stock ...

Even if can, better call up to check got stock or not !

The flash, been calling for a week still no stock ...

Finally got stock for the flash.

Bought the SB700.

But how to register e-warranty to the flash ? The SB700 is not listed ...

Thanks

Hi, guys, just saw this deal. It is expired. Any chances that PWP still available?

You have to buy the D750 with the 24-120mm f4 lens for @ $2450 or less then you can Purchase With Purchase of the 24-70mm f2.8 at $2099. The economy is going to get worse and I see in ST that the big boys are having big sales to clear their inventories the past 2 days. I think you can still get D750 with the 24-120 f4 at $2300 to 2450 minus the goodies. Just go down to the shops and ask. As for the PWP, I'm not so sure.

Have sold my D7000 and I'm now planning to switch it to D7200 or D750. The price I got quoted for D750 with 24mm-120mm lens is in the range of $2760 - $2890. Is it possible to find anything lower than this price range in the market? Is the 24mm-120mm lens good?

Last edited:
Oh, I got my figure wrong. So sorry. Got mine for $2750 during the promotion after taking into consideration the $100 Taka voucher. The 24-120mm isnt that bad. The D7200 isn't that bad either considering that it has no reported QC problems when compared to the D750 so far. If you pair it with the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8, you have a wonderful combo in my opinion.

Oh, I got my figure wrong. So sorry. Got mine for $2750 during the promotion after taking into consideration the $100 Taka voucher. The 24-120mm isnt that bad...
So, you actually bought for $2,850 and redeemed the $100 Taka voucher from Nikon ?

Yeah, Ryan. I think you mentioned you got it for less.