Nikon Outing Sept - Super Import Nite 2009 - A Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
This is a Teaser of what is to come in a few days, when registration is opened. So get ready to plant your flag here :)

Similar to last year, Nikon will again be the Official Digital Partner for this event.

CS will be receiving some entry tickets(numbers to be confirmed) worth S$10 each from the Nikon Singapore. So again, we will be giving these tickets away to our Nikon Users here.

This will be an outing-cum-gathering for CS nikon members as well as Nikon Club members (most of us are also members there ;) right? We will have a chance to do sport and/or fast-moving object shooting and Babes too ;) :lovegrin:

What’s more, the programmes for this year are more exciting than last year!
▪ Dazzling Show Cars (Local & Foreign)
▪ Hot Import Models (U.S.A, TW and Korea)
▪ Local Race Queens
▪ S.I.N Auto Styling Showdown 2009
▪ Drift Sessions (Drifting Demo)
▪ Pole Dance Competition
▪ DJ Battle Showdown
▪ Exotic Super Cars

Like last year, there will be a shooting pit right in front of the stage meant only for Nikon users at all times. Ie through out the 3 days for Nikon Users only (just pay entry fees and show your Nikon camera and can go in to shoot, but for us, we will have the exclusive use on that day and also no need to pay entry fees :thumbsup:

We are waiting for the programme list from the organizer so that we can decide which programme should we only allowed members from NikonClub and Clubsnap into the shooting pit exclusively.

Details of the Super Import Nights http://www.superimportnights.com/
THis is NOT registration yet Just A TEASER

We will also be reserving some places for our hardworking and loyal helpers who have been helping me in the various outings and Singapore Art Museum - Lotusfairy, quest, woomfy, ambious, Lomo, and others who have helped before, pls PM me your interest.

looking forward!;)

:thumbsup: for Nikon again, but i guess this exclusive day would fall on a Sat again where i be having ict ;(

Towkay

Not sure if I can help on this one. :sweat:
Packed schedule for me. I will try to see if I can shuffle my schedule.

No worries this one is easier no equipment to take care. Free and Easy - meet, go shooting area - after action over go to shoot babes and cars own time and target. Meet for makan (if want to - pay from own pocket) talk rock and RTU.

Will be watching uncle PE's posts & threads! ;p

No need to stalk I'd guess...

Will be watching uncle PE's posts & threads! ;p

No need to stalk I'd guess...

yea, i'm waiting too!

tell me when hor pe!

i will try to go help out if possible.

when is the exact date?

thanks for the info alex!

you going to help peng eik anot?

looking forward to this another exciting event by PE? :thumbsup:

looking forward to this another exciting event by PE? :thumbsup:

No not my event lah. This event is initiated by Nikon Sg, just working with Nikon in this one (not paid by Nikon at all).

*PS - contrary to popular talk and gossip - I do not receive any payment from Nikon for any of the outing organised :) also prefer it this way.

No not my event lah. This event is initiated by Nikon Sg, just working with Nikon in this one (not paid by Nikon at all).

*PS - contrary to popular talk and gossip - I do not receive any payment from Nikon for any of the outing organised :) also prefer it this way.

Ok! noted. I wish I'm in your position, even if Nikon never pay me a single cent but giving the honor to be among the first to try out their equipment every time they release the new one, that's more than enough for me.:D

nice to meet you there.

I walk round the whole of Sim Lim, could not find a 5m Firewire 800 to FW400(6 pins) cable :( They said ordered but stock have not arrive yet.

likewise, sad to know you didn't find any. You'll get once stock arrive.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.