Nikon 70-200mm f4 G VRIII Next week ;)

Has the pricing in SG been announced yet?

Also, has there been any news about the construction? Is it plastic or metal? A bit of weather resistance would be nice too...

ITS OFFICIAL LAH !!!!

:)

But I dont need it... lol

This is a poor man's 70-200 lah... based on your gears, you don't qualify to poor man's qualification, hence you don't need it lah... lol! just kidding bro...

Just saw the spec on Nikon Rumors, after they mentioned ED len, tey also mentioned HRI lens.
What is this HRI lens? Can any Pro explain. ...thanks.

hope its a cheaper than 2.8 alot !

No matter the price, I don't think you'll buy this lens and try to fix onto your Canon 500D ba...

edit: or you jumped ship? ;)
haha, i already jumped ship to D800E :D ! i'm now new to nikon. hehe

My last collection for my F4 lens................................................:D

ahboyboy said:

Welcome to spend more... On gears and hardware.

ahboyboy said:

Welcome to spend more on gears and hardware for u new baby....

Welcome to spend more on gears and hardware for u new baby....

for me I'm glad that my existing hardware have been handling the 70+MB NEFs very well :D

Most important it must be light and small and get the job done. Otherwise might as well go 2.8 version.

Finally. The last piece in the F4 trinity :) If its IQ is as good as the other F4s, then it will be a winner. Great option for those who do not earn a living from their gears & do not need the tank like build or the f2.8. VR is already a proven technology that some seem unable to do without. Wonder what this VRIII is like....

Hope this is not a letdown like the 28 f1.8 in the f1.8g prime lens line up...

Last edited:
My last collection for my F4 lens................................................:D

Nikon D4 |2485F3.5-4.5l70300VRl1635VRF4l24120VRF4

Use such a good camera body with all F4 lens... you sure know how to limit your camera's performance.