Nightwolf75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watcher said:
Why not? Try to be longer than the "show yourself" thread ;)

watcher - heehee... nah! i think i'll pass. i think this thread as really taken kopitiam's dictum of anything goes (within reason) to a new level. geesshh... never expected to be title of a thread.... when i get my hands on espn one of these days.... :complain:

jsbn - yeah! impossible to use force lighting for sustained periods of time without cheating. i reached jedi master level and lvl2 force lighting. can't even make a dent on the hit points of some dark jedis in the game without burning out of force points. still, quite fun to use it once in a while lah! my fav move is to grip and drop the buggers over some cliff edge or burning lava! :devil:

Watcher said:
Why not? Try to be longer than the "show yourself" thread ;)
That thread also cannot beat the "Newbie Outings Chit Chat" thread lar...that thread cfm longest liao. :devil:

nightwolf75 said:
watcher - heehee... nah! i think i'll pass. i think this thread as really taken kopitiam's dictum of anything goes (within reason) to a new level. geesshh... never expected to be title of a thread.... when i get my hands on espn one of these days.... :complain:

jsbn - yeah! impossible to use force lighting for sustained periods of time without cheating. i reached jedi master level and lvl2 force lighting. can't even make a dent on the hit points of some dark jedis in the game without burning out of force points. still, quite fun to use it once in a while lah! my fav move is to grip and drop the buggers over some cliff edge or burning lava! :devil:
Those Reborns are easy. Quick move in, 1 slash and they're sliced ham and bacon. :D

So far haven't played much with Jedi Academy yet since my Mac is a little under-spec. :(

Wolfgang: Cos that's the limelight, and the climax... which is right about now... :bsmilie:

Nightwolf75, wa si lin lao peh, kia, guai, ai tia wei, ah peh gong si mi li tio ai tia... kia.. dui wa ke orh orh he peng. :devil:

Dun throw in the towel just yet... the bah zhang has yet to crush you... :blah:

oh brother.... death by bah zhang... dats new.... i can imagine.... C&N Wars XXXXXXXVVVVVVVIIIIIIII The Bah Zhang Wars..... :bsmilie:

jsbn - time to upgrade ur mac! i'm already done playing jedi academy. :thumbsup:

You look down on the bah zhang???

nightwolf75 :kok:

nightwolf75 said:
oh brother.... death by bah zhang... dats new.... i can imagine.... C&N Wars XXXXXXXVVVVVVVIIIIIIII The Bah Zhang Wars..... :bsmilie:

jsbn - time to upgrade ur mac! i'm already done playing jedi academy. :thumbsup:
Woot! So fast? I only completed the training level and was cussing and swearing when I couldn't get past those stages.... :(

*poke darksabre @ nightwolf75, WAKE UP*

:devil:

nightwolf75 said:
haha... clive, thanks but its okie.... come to think of it, i started from the dark side with a FM2. but, guess i saw the light! :bsmilie:

just in case more jedis come banging on my door and saving my sorry behind from the siths, this thing started becos Darth Espn can't get thru to me abt the newbie model nadnut. :D ;p

i hear my name here. wat is going on? *looks around at de mess*

*gives 'u are so in trouble' look*

*swings dark sabre at wolfgang*

:devil:

Wolfgang said:
This thread is still alive? :confused: :what: :p

yeah.... nadnut just happened to stir up the hornet's nest again... heehee... :bsmilie:

feels so silly being the title of the thread.... :p

Not it's not silly, especially if what's mentioned on the first post of the thread comes true... :devil:

Come now.. you know resistance is futile.. :devil:

nadia, slap him, quick!! Do it!!

*espn passes his dark sabre to nadnut

Wei wei.. Mr Wolfie..

My pm box is still full.. :(

msn.. msn.. msn.. *chants*

Enlighten me..a young jedi

y is it that so many of the jedis have fallen? Light doesn't behold anymore because of a evil horse?

Status
Not open for further replies.