Not open for further replies.
1) jeff49er
2) espn
3) Garion
4) Joe
5) Westray
6) Airforce1
7) fujis2
8) mpenza (should be going if I could make it)
9) clown (newbie, pls dun bully me hor..)

Withdrew myself due to work committment, might pop by after 8pm or 8.30pm and see if you guys are still around. :)

espn said:
Think the whole area is fenced up... look carefully... there are chairs by the sides, and the entrance is sealed up.

Think might have to either look for a nice spot or have to be there early snap a seat at the fence.
Can shoot frm upstairs too, near the McDonald's there. :D But will be a bit the far frm the stage also. Dunno if the seats are all reserved...hopefully we can go in.

p.s Will be there ard 4+. Mesg u guys when I get there.

seems like we could just walk in and sit if we're early. There's no mentioning of ticketing, unlike last year.

should see many pics soon... lots of CS people are there and we could shoot inside just next to the stage....

Glad to see that today's photographers behaved extremely well! And the organzier also gave you guys many support. This should leave a good impression for future event organziers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Astin: Who are the two pretty ladies beside you? Never introduce to me? Heehee... I wanted to shoot them :p

Nice meeting you folks there :) Had a very enjoyable time, was very glad we were allowed to go near to the stage to shoot. And glad everybody respected each other. :)

Great times :)

Harlequin said:
Wah Piang...so fast process and post liao...me still surffering from arm ache....

aiyah. you haven't heard of the One-Armed Swordsman isit? :D

come come, let's change lenses, you'll find mine is a LOT lighter :bsmilie:

hee, saw u guys there yesterday, just a few step from me. With my wife yesterday so not joining u guys ;p.

nice shoot mpenza !

Mark Law one of s'pore best known fashion photographer was there as judge. :)

love his shooting style in Her World :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.