My recent works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thing...if I get 12, I'll start it again...otherwise the course is too high to operate though...hope you guys understand...

No change like before. SGD 700.00 per person. Tentative start date on the 11th Oct and counting ten weeks. Will do conduct a 10 session, over a period of 2.5 months, once every weekday evening, 2 hours each session. people photography course.

In which I'll run through lightings and whatever necessary, haven't really come down with the course outline yet. More importantly, develop the visions out of you....

Just wondering how many will be keen before I do it up? I reckon this course is suitable for those already equipped with skills and a couple of hands on practise... Not for beginners I think...

First on the list:

1. frostyIntrepid

If is Wed nite then I confirm one seat ..

wah long time never see ur photos here... good stuff as usual :cool:. luv the styling dude :) will drop by ur place one of these days!

wah long time never see ur photos here... good stuff as usual :cool:. luv the styling dude :) will drop by ur place one of these days!

yeah, it's been a while already... I thought you were gonna go overseas...

You really do have the guts to pursue your passion, just like my cousin sis that'd gone to france to pursue arts even though she'd good grades, never came back. For me, I'll never be much a photographer or a shooter even. What I like more is craftwork, making miniature stuffs.

Unlike you guys & girls, I can't 'let go' of my fears to do what I like and 'go with the flow'. Always, food & family first. I'm begining to talk-rot, anyway, best wishes, keep the good work coming!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Firstly to Cedric - what can I say? I am speechless!! How have you been? Wonderful pics!! And to TA - wow - yes - I envy your cousin sis - who went to France and never came back ... wish I could do that - but there are just too many commitments here ...

Happy new Year to all... Coming back to continue this thread of mine... Some new stuff I've done recently... Enjoy...

PBS

30.jpg

171.jpg

204.jpg

244.jpg

901.jpg

Another of black...

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd1.jpg

Last of em series...

Hope all enjoy what you see....

PBS

I thought I like this series as well plsoong... The first image kinda look slick, the second was strong, and the last and a good option as cover...

Thanks you for liking it...

PBS

I thought I like this series as well plsoong... The first image kinda look slick, the second was strong, and the last and a good option as cover...

Thanks you liking it...

PBS

very angelina jolie-ish!

:)

*drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.