My recent works

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointblankshots

Apr 2, 2004
Sorry guys, my previous thread got locked out. Guess a little offensive to the minors. Here's a new thread again, without the artistic ones...

I didn't bother to watermark my shots, but to those who may have other motive of downloading the shots and mis-use it, it's rights protected, so kind word, dun play with fire.

Otherwise, pls enjoy the rest...

re.jpg

22.jpg

dps.jpg

583.jpg

7574.jpg

Here's the not so noisy ones....

213.jpg

432.jpg

32.jpg

nice shots!
Just a little comment, the 5th pic in your first msg, too much of the model's face is in the shadow liao. Just a personal thing but if it's the look you're looking for, Good for you.
The human body is a beautiful subject. Love your last shot. Can share some more?

ptwong said:
nice shots!
Just a little comment, the 5th pic in your first msg, too much of the model's face is in the shadow liao. Just a personal thing but if it's the look you're looking for, Good for you.
The human body is a beautiful subject. Love your last shot. Can share some more?

Thanks for the comments, I actually quite like the V-shaped lighting on the face, it's really to technical to be shooting safety all the time. Technical aspects takes the fun out of creation. guess I've grown out of it after many years. Like always, it's my style, my liking, and my attitude, never mind the model, it's the feel and statement I look out for.

Some other posting worthy images

e33.jpg

e345.jpg

These are my personal favourites till now...

edit1.jpg

378.jpg

45.jpg

Here's another recent shot, but sorry ppl, gotta mask out some details as this forum forbids nudity...

I still feel a good movement of emotion...

445.jpg

hy7.jpg

hi there.. for pic 9 & 10... did you did some DI on the flesh.. coz it look broey and shiny....care to share?

duuuude

u mask out the boobs then look really weird leh

ur new gold coloured series is nice

still want to do shoot not? i'm leaving on 24 though.

Great shot! ;)

Nice pics. :bsmilie:

Hey these shots are really fantastic. Hope to see more of this kind. Very intriguing. 2 thumbs up for you.

WOW! impressive!! care to explain how you achieved them? again, fantastic shots, though I wish it wasn't censored...not that i'm a pervert, but i think its tastefully done and should not be censored. :)

silverfrond said:
duuuude

u mask out the boobs then look really weird leh

ur new gold coloured series is nice

still want to do shoot not? i'm leaving on 24 though.

Babbbbbe..... So you're still alive after all....So tight to shoot, next year la... ya ya, I did masked out the boobs, no choice la, gotta protect the innocent what ain't it....

The gold series not quite my cup of tea la, oh well.... life goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.