My Personal Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
togu said:
I wonder too. They only Buy/Sell, and don't talk? :think:

LOL!

Well Nightbreed started a "crusade" there too in the very thread that I have linked up in my post. So I was wondering ....

Afterall, buy & sell also can have grammatical mistakes mah! :p

Lavenderlilz: No lah. I already informed Offstone that I will concentrate my efforts here. Lucky for them, eh? :)

Linkster: "it's actually not a matter of speaking or writing proper english all the time..

it's about knowing how to communicate effectively with the other party and getting your ideas across..

there are some situations which call for proper spoken or written english and there are other situations which require otherwise.. "

Couldn't agree with you more. The problem is no body knows whether the other body knows what is proper spoken or written English when that other body writes and speaks in situations that require otherwise. So, to be on the safe side, I try to help everybody.

togu: "For this case, since some members feel offended, you should put a stop to your quest."

Can. So those who tell me not to correct their posts will not have their posts corrected. So again, I apologise to those whom I have offended. Even to those whose posts I have not touched but yet feel offended.

Wolfgang: What does IRL stand for?

"As for outings, yes, i am quite sure you are a nice person IRL (i do hope so, for your own sake) and you can still join us for outings since most outings are open to public. I cannot promise you what kind of a reception you'll get but you have my word i'll be civil."

Ok, thank you. From your other posts, you seem like a nice guy, too. If we do meet, I promise I'll try VERY HARD not to correct your English. ;p Can we be friends? :lovegrin:

kongg: "Night, yr goals are noble but yr intended execution of them is extreme and impractical. A degree of adjustment may result in higher success probability."

Can you tell me how? What do you mean by 'degree of adjustment'?

Ok. Going home now. Keep 'em coming!

Ayo, why u so like that? People want u to stop n you don't want to stop.
Since nobody can 'convinces' him to stop so let everybody 'confuse' him till he stop but let no one 'condemn' him for he "mince no ham"...oops sorry is "means no cockle(hokkien)"...O no, I got confused of what I want to say...it should be 'means no harm'.

Actually I have nothing better to say but that naughty, naughty inside me... ;p

nightbreed, appreciate your guts to go against the odds but that does not encourage you to do it. :D

I means no 'ham' also...hahaha :sweatsm:

nightbreed said:
Lavenderlilz: No lah. I already informed Offstone that I will concentrate my efforts here. Lucky for them, eh? :)

Wolfgang: What does IRL stand for?

"As for outings, yes, i am quite sure you are a nice person IRL (i do hope so, for your own sake) and you can still join us for outings since most outings are open to public. I cannot promise you what kind of a reception you'll get but you have my word i'll be civil."

Ok, thank you. From your other posts, you seem like a nice guy, too. If we do meet, I promise I'll try VERY HARD not to correct your English. ;p Can we be friends? :lovegrin:

Lucky for them? Or cowardly of you? I hate beating round the bush here so i rather tell it to you straight off. You did not answer my query of you not writing into the Straits Times and highlighting their mistake to them. Since you have such noble intentions, i am quite sure helping the whole country at large would be even more satisfying.

You claim you are trying to enlighten people all over the different forums and yet, you now state that you have decided you want to "focus" on our community here. Why? Because no one else entertains you or you're more often then not, ignored everywhere else?

Understand this. If you wish to masturbate your own ego and make yourself feel good, do so some where else. This is not the place or forum to do so.

And IRL stands for In Real Life.

nightbreed said:
Ok. Going home now. Keep 'em coming!

Keep 'em coming? Not likely. You have been given your space to air your views and your comments. There isn't much left to say. This thread is here by closed. Do not push your luck by starting a new thread in the same vein.

Feel free to remain as part of this forum to contribute either by your critiques of photographs or share your works. Beyond that, if you decide to do any more editing of anyone else's post/s, then i hope you understand that we will react accordingly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.