Multiple pages in photoshop, possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
I have a printer with build in duplexer, wanted to print an image on both side of the paper automatically.

How can i create multiple pages in photoshop? Or are they any tricks to make the image to be printed on both side?

I have tried to set "print copies" to 2 and enable duplexer, but what happened is the image only printed on one side, on two seaparate pieces of paper (nothing wrong with printer drivers or settings, becos i can print with duplexer using other software such as MS Word)

P.S. Adobe Photoshop must be used

Thanks!

Wai said:
I have a printer with build in duplexer, wanted to print an image on both side of the paper automatically.

How can i create multiple pages in photoshop? Or are they any tricks to make the image to be printed on both side?

I have tried to set "print copies" to 2 and enable duplexer, but what happened is the image only printed on one side, on two seaparate pieces of paper (nothing wrong with printer drivers or settings, becos i can print with duplexer using other software such as MS Word)

P.S. Adobe Photoshop must be used

Thanks!

How about importing your psd files into pagemaker? ;p

can't must print from photoshop

anyway, read somewhere that PS dun support multiple pages, too bad....but thanks for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.