MP drill not in sync during Istana change of guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think you should take everything easy, you seem to be running into a lot of quarrels with everyone under the sun; if anything I did not even express any point of view on their actions,

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
You have a mirror?

dang. can't believe that i missed this flame-synthesizing thread. can someone kindly bring it back to critical heat? i think it went to cool-down mode after post 55. thanks.

dang. can't believe that i missed this flame-synthesizing thread. can someone kindly bring it back to critical heat? i think it went to cool-down mode after post 55. thanks.

poo

satay always like flames

:bsmilie:

pork mutton or beef

or chicken

actually beef satay quite rare hor

too sensitive issue. i rather say i eat vegetarian satays.

where have you been anyways

sion has been around

but you pffbt

somewhere enjoying NS life.

to those people who complains about NS life being tough, it can only mean two things.

1. you are not garang enough.
2. you are not chao genging enough.

somewhere enjoying NS life.

to those people who complains about NS life being tough, it can only mean two things.

1. you are not garang enough.
2. you are not chao genging enough.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

well said

my view on ns is to either piah all the way or cg all the way

there is no point in being on the middle ground, because you get all the **** from the people piahing and all the **** from the people cging

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

well said

my view on ns is to either piah all the way or cg all the way

there is no point in being on the middle ground, because you get all the **** from the people piahing and all the **** from the people cging

you mean sergeants?

donch know

you go thru ns la, then you'll know :thumbsup:

sergeants loh. poor things.

officers - high rank, high responsibility

sergeants - low rank, high responsibility

anything below - low rank, low responsibility

sergeants loh. poor things.

officers - high rank, high responsibility

sergeants - low rank, high responsibility

anything below - low rank, low responsibility

officers and anything below not necessarily true

there are officers with low responsibility
and there are cpl and lcp and pte with high responsibility

BUT BUT BUT
sergeant will always get high responsibility in relation to their rank :bsmilie:

either be corporal..or 2LT...:D

These are bound to happen for newbie spds members, because they are new. Do you know how hard the training is before we are qualified to perform? Did you put in other factors, like nervousness? No matter whether you are the old batch or the new batch, newbird or old bird, there is still some chance of mistakes. (Normal spectators sometimes can't see, but we can identify.)
Why don't you try it yourself? You think it is easy being a squad member or a squad master?
What's wrong with making mistakes? You don't make mistakes? Wow, super :thumbsup: Then I think you should be sent to the spds instructor course in Taiwan. You would probably MIA within a week.
Well, I don't recall them making any mistake when the MP Corp did their very first such precision drill in the public over the SAF Day and NDP many years ago.

I know it's hard to train before one can be qualified to perform, and I know some mistakes are acceptable, but those shown in the video are totally unacceptable for a public performance.

If you really wants to know, I don't have to try to know how hard they are cause I had been involved in far more greater demanding tasks for military ops and public performances than this, many of which were actual life and death situations, and we all had many months of trainings and rehearsals too, and yet, when mistakes were made during on the actual event, one simply have to answer for it and be responsible for it.

Check out my profile, I'm from the military (Air Force) and have been in service for 25 years already. I have been involved in helicopter operations and search and rescue was my one of my main responsibilities and roles, life saving task was my main job and I had been involved in many rescue operations, and involved in 5 years of fly pass of the state flag for NDPs. So I know what I'm talking about.

Nervousness can never be used as excuse for mistake made, all of us were sure to be nervous under such circumstances, but yet it's our own responsibilities to turn nervousness into strength and forces that drives to do our best for the actual event. Unfortunately, sometime, mistakes that we make can cause lives, so making mistake are never an option or excuse, when we out there to do our task, it's our responsibilities and profesionalism to ensure no mistake can be make at all. And if there any mistake made, we have to face it and accept the responsibility for it like a man.

And that's why we always drill so hard on trainings, cause it's exactly these trainings that will minimise any possible mistake during the actual event.

There were NDP Parade Commanders who had made mistake and called or miscalled a command, they were nervous too, and yet, they too had to face the consequences of their mistake.

If you are being put to go through what I went through for my training in the helicopter operations, you just may not even complete your first training.

Well, I don't recall them making any mistake when the MP Corp did their very first such precision drill in the public over the SAF Day and NDP many years ago.

I know it's hard to train before one can be qualified to perform, and I know some mistakes are acceptable, but those shown in the video are totally unacceptable for a public performance.

If you really wants to know, I don't have to try to know how hard they are cause I had been involved in far more greater demanding tasks for military ops and public performances than this, many of which were actual life and death situations, and we all had many months of trainings and rehearsals too, and yet, when mistakes were made during on the actual event, one simply have to answer for it and be responsible for it.

Check out my profile, I'm from the military (Air Force) and have been in service for 25 years already. I have been involved in helicopter operations and search and rescue was my one of my main responsibilities and roles, life saving task was my main job and I had been involved in many rescue operations, and involved in 5 years of fly pass of the state flag for NDPs. So I know what I'm talking about.

Nervousness can never be used as excuse for mistake made, all of us were sure to be nervous under such circumstances, but yet it's our own responsibilities to turn nervousness into strength and forces that drives to do our best for the actual event. Unfortunately, sometime, mistakes that we make can cause lives, so making mistake are never an option or excuse, when we out there to do our task, it's our responsibilities and profesionalism to ensure no mistake can be make at all. And if there any mistake made, we have to face it and accept the responsibility for it like a man.

And that's why we always drill so hard on trainings, cause it's exactly these trainings that will minimise any possible mistake during the actual event.

There were NDP Parade Commanders who had made mistake and called or miscalled a command, they were nervous too, and yet, they too had to face the consequences of their mistake.

If you are being put to go through what I went through for my training in the helicopter operations, you just may not even complete your first training.

u are super lao lao cik?:eek:

lol..mobile kitchens and toilets? in many years to come maybe

It's already there mate. Go to Army open house (from this week till next weekend) and see for yourself and you'll know where our $ goes to....For our soldiers now to have hot food durnig war time and have a good 'pang sai' session in these mobile units! :cry:

I totally agree with you. Some mistakes is acceptable, but just look at them, they don't even make an effort to correct themselves! This is what is unacceptable. :angry:

officers and anything below not necessarily true

there are officers with low responsibility
and there are cpl and lcp and pte with high responsibility

BUT BUT BUT
sergeant will always get high responsibility in relation to their rank :bsmilie:

Wait until you see those SGT who hantam canteen and duang all day long, throw all the crap to PTE and LCP. SGT screw up who clean up? CPLs... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.