Most deadly virus?

New paper got an article on MERS. Maybe saw my post and those talk about it. :think:

Yeah. You're the most important source of news here :think:

Must be your thread lah. Now everyday the papers report MERS.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/saudis-question-mecca-preparedness-as-mers-spreads-525161
[h=1]Saudis Question Mecca Preparedness as MERS Spreads[/h]
I suppose it is God's will if people die from a global epidemic. :dunno: Since people have to die anyway it will just hasten their journey to heaven.

what can we do to protect ourselves from MERS?

Maybe I foresee the future? Ha ha!

Maybe if you let us know the brand of camera you use it would escalate in sales overnight? :bsmilie:

RX100 MK3! Confirmed! haha! ;p

what can we do to protect ourselves from MERS?
MERS-CoV is nothing, what you should be really worried about is a global influenza pandemic involving new strains of cross-species orthomyxoviruses that the general human populace has absolutely no herd immunity against and so virulent it will make the 1918 flu pandemic seems like a child's play by mother nature. A high R0 could potentially result in worldwide record number of infections from human to human transmission cases within weeks and a complete collapse of societal order within months.

Read up on basic emergency preparedness in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) defence and protective measures. Get competent in conducting mask fit test and swapping of NIOSH approved bayonet style or DIN thread type filter cartridges / canisters for full or half facepiece respirator out in the field.

How to survive off grid in an urban environment is also very important especially if one decided on a "Batten Down" doctrine since evacuation to a remote location with numerous Personal Emergency Relocation Kits (PERK) in our region could be very, very, very complicated if not almost impossible. Of course, all this is just for extreme apocalyptical scenarios but you may never know when it could just be as useful in other situations.

Once you prepared for the worse, you will be prepared for anything. Cheers.

Last edited:
I will post something else when I have the "feeling".

I think you need coconuts to generate the feelings: :bsmilie:

bomoh%20aircraft.ashx

I think you need coconuts to generate the feelings: :bsmilie:

bomoh%20aircraft.ashx

No use. I only can use $ as whack all numbers, haha!

MERS-CoV is nothing, what you should be really worried about is a global influenza pandemic involving new strains of cross-species orthomyxoviruses that the general human populace has absolutely no herd immunity against and so virulent it will make the 1918 flu pandemic seems like a child's play by mother nature. A high R0 could potentially result in worldwide record number of infections from human to human transmission cases within weeks and a complete collapse of societal order within months.

Read up on basic emergency preparedness in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) defence and protective measures. Get competent in conducting mask fit test and swapping of NIOSH approved bayonet style or DIN thread type filter cartridges / canisters for full or half facepiece respirator out in the field.

How to survive off grid in an urban environment is also very important especially if one decided on a "Batten Down" doctrine since evacuation to a remote location with numerous Personal Emergency Relocation Kits (PERK) in our region could be very, very, very complicated if not almost impossible. Of course, all this is just for extreme apocalyptical scenarios but you may never know when it could just be as useful in other situations.

Once you prepared for the worse, you will be prepared for anything. Cheers.

Maybe one day we will run into a bacteria as virulent as the Bubonic plague and with antibiotic immunity.

Then hello "Depopulation of Earth by half" within 10 years....

Maybe one day we will run into a bacteria as virulent as the Bubonic plague and with antibiotic immunity.

Then hello "Depopulation of Earth by half" within 10 years....
Ha ha ha! Time to repent and confess.
$image.jpg

what make you think when you infected by MERS you don't suffer? LOL

I am sure you hv not experienced the BO exposure before. LOL. The worst one could be worse than mers. With mers, you just couldn't breathe when yr lungs fail. But with BO, it is not just couldn't breathe!

Must be your thread lah. Now everyday the papers report MERS.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/saudis-question-mecca-preparedness-as-mers-spreads-525161

I suppose it is God's will if people die from a global epidemic. :dunno: Since people have to die anyway it will just hasten their journey to heaven.

It is the law of equilibrium of nature. You see, there must always be a balance. When one side of the equation grow too fast, certain control mechanism is needed to restore the balance.

It is like, you think with digital camera, you could blast out thousands of photos. But when it gets too excessive, there is bound to be something to stop you from continuing.