MO for Eye-One Display Version 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zod

Mar 30, 2003
MO for Eye-One Display Version 1 & 2

Based on the previous successful MO, I'm organizing another MO for Eye-One Display Version 1 & 2.
Price including shipping & GST :
Version 1 - $290
Version 2 - $450

I will require those interested, to bank transfer the entire amount of money to me.

POSB Savings : 195-05841-5

After you have done so, SMS me your nick and time of transfer, then PM me your hp number. MO will close once 8 units are reserved. Unit will not be reserved for you till I receive the entire amount of money. Units are expected to arrive around 19th Nov 2004.

Registration/warranty with your unit serial number will be done at http://www.i1color.com/support/

Improvements of Version 2 over Version 1 :
1. Ambient light measurement
2. Improved sensor sensitivity and speed

Some photos of my previous MO for Version 1
The parcel (8 units)
i1-1.jpg

The boxes
i1-2.jpg

The contents
i1-3.jpg

Zod
zod@zangelz.com

Zod

Is the MO still on? I may be interested. Thanks.

FM

yes it's still on
are u interested?

anybody interested in the i-1, please act fast because i got to order by tomorrow in order to meet the 19th nov shipment date. else, i will delay order and shipment by 1 week

New iMatch 3.0.1

Just downloaded this, and notice that the software now got an option to calibrate Laptop LCD

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/downloads/100_i1Match3.0-en.exe

There used to be a separate tools to optimise the calibration for Laptop LCD, but this software cannot be found on the website now, probably this feature is integrated in the new version

Hi interested in the version 1 of the Eye-One.

Does it calibrate Mac displays as well? And if nobody else is interested in it I might not get my set?

bAa said:
Hi interested in the version 1 of the Eye-One.

Does it calibrate Mac displays as well? And if nobody else is interested in it I might not get my set?

sure... actually works better on Mac... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.