Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Zeiss 85 f1.4 ZF.2-I

Price (S$): 550

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Do note that this is the chipped 'I' version that is initially meant for Industrial use. I picked this up during my travels in Europe - was told it was used in a university lab setting before it became redundant.

Exterior: 10/10 (Mint)
Optically: 10/10 (Mint)
Functionality : See below.

Optically the same as the normal ZF.2 version, except for the following functional quirks:
- (1) Small holes drilled into the metal focus ring as well as the aperture ring for a small thumb screw to lock down the lens.
- (2) This particular unit is missing the entire aperture linkage to the aperture ring. (I'm guessing it came this way from Zeiss for lab use). As such, aperture needs to be controlled directly with the aperture lever. This can be done either from the camera or a 'Nikon G' adapter with aperture control. The lens functions identically to a Nikon 'G' lens without an aperture ring.

Lens comes with box and all accessories (hood, caps & paperwork).

Lens has been checked by a professional repairman and given a clean bill of health.

Price firm. Price firm. $100 bundle discount if purchased together with the listed 135 ZF2.I Zeiss Lens.

Pictures: https://www.carousell.sg/p/zeiss-85...journey_id=229523fc-4599-4dbb-9871-98eaefc823

Name: J.T.

Phone Number:
Message on CS or Carousell