Minolta HS-1 Hand Strap vs 3rd party hand strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony.phua

Oct 16, 2002
East
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone share if there's anything special about the Minolta HS-1 hand strap vs 3rd party generic ones?

Thanks

Anthony

hmm i got that & a neoprene 1...

difference is, the HS-1 mounts using the right hand side neck strap loop & to the battery grip(if there is 1) loop. others 3rd party uses a additional tripod screw to screw to the other end to the camera.

talk about it... i still got 4 unknown location strap.. really need to go CP & tell them to hasten up...

Can try the Optech one... I think can be easily modified to strap onto the strap holder on the vertical grip...

Seems the whole Singapore is out of stock for HS-1. I got an e-quote from Cathay Photo at S$45 ($47.25 including GST)

Anthony

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i paid 54++ for each, with the MO, den til now haven come yet...
get the e-quote from Anthony and demand to pay back the differences.

The email quote always state :

In addition, please present this email IMMEDIATELY when you are served by
our sales staff so that the above prices are accorded to you. Any
purchase made for the quoted product(s) w/o this email, or prior to
receiving this email, will render this quote invalid.

Drudkh said:
get the e-quote from Anthony and demand to pay back the differences.

Ty lor... u might get a discount even if it's not the full amount...

Hmm...now I'm wondering if they type in the amount wrongly for mine. After all, it's a swap of the 2 digits only.

Anthony
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh my equote was 54+ lor... damnit... i going to complain!!! esp when i dun get my things fast & i paid more!!!

hi Anthony,

Could i get a copy of the equote from you?
porshee@gmail.com.

rgds,
porshee

Latest update:

Called Minolta Service Centre at Funan. They're selling the HS-1 at S$52.50 (with GST). Tried asking for discount if buy more but was told it's fixed pricing. I'll be going down tomorrow evening to get it.

Anthony

P.S. They close at 6pm.

P.P.S Isn't it fishy that the whole of Singapore is out of stock but Minolta Service Centre has stock?

KM Singapore told me that they need 2 months lead time as they need to order it in from Japan.

Maybe you should get your refund from CP and go Minolta Customer Centre to buy if you need the HS-1 in a hurry.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
isn't it even fishy that i dun have mine after so long & cathay say they placed order with minolta?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i have liao... intending to cancel... but think its quite bad to do tat to the salesman...
you have waited 2 months, its not fair to you. you shld demand for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.