WTSell: Mirrorless - Sony Like New Sony A7IV M4 Camera Body (with freebies and 1 year 2 months Sony Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Like New Sony A7IV M4 Camera Body (with freebies and 1 year 2 months Sony Warranty)

Price (S$): 3230

Detailed Description:
Looking for an excellent value like new Sony A7 Mark 4 full frame camera body? Look no further as I have this locally bought like new 1 month old Sony camera body for sale! This camera is well known for each photo images and video quality, well reviewed and highly recommended! This set was bought locally via authorised Sony dealers with 1 year 2 months of warranty covered by Sony Singapore! If you have any camera problem, just drop by our local Sony Service Centre to fix or service the camera!

Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jUV0HMo8vQ

"The a7 IV is an all-round capable camera, supporting the photographer in almost any situation. Its video capabilities live up to a similar standard, making it a hugely flexible imaging tool. Its extreme levels of customization can be daunting but its powerful autofocus system means it can be a very simple camera to use." - DPReview

The camera's condition is great, about 9.5/10. Almost like brand new. The screen is well protected by the screen protector since day 1. Overall, it is well maintained.

Reason For Selling: Want to upgrade to Sony A7RV

It comes with:
-1x Sony A7IV Camera, its box and its accessories including 2 original Sony batteries, camera strap and cables. (Condition: 9.5/10). All these accessories are not touched at left in the box since day 1. Receipt provided for warranty
-1x Sony 64GB SD Card
-No dents or cracks. All functioning well like brand new.
- Low Shutter Count: 1000

Hurry, grab it while stocks last! Bid with confidence (Please see my ratings)! Thanks!

Why buy from me?
✅EXCELLENT condition. All the boxes and accessories are intact. It feels almost like BRAND NEW Camera!
✅LIKE NEW 1 MONTH OLD camera in the market. Why spend more buying a brand new one which cost about $3.5k++ when you can get a better deal at $3.2k++. Save your $300 money for other stuff!
✅PIECE OF MIND for you. Warranty from local Sony till July 2024. Receipt and Warranty Card Provided.
✅CONVENIENT. Can meet at Central Area or North Area. I also can deliver to your place at a little additional cost for your convenience.
✅FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY seller. With many satisfied camera buyers. Can see my ratings.
✅UNBEATABLE and USEFUL FREEBIES: 1 Extra 64GB Sandisk Extreme Pro card (total 2 SD cards, including the Sony SD card above), 1 third party dual Sony battery charger (worth $20) that allows you to charge 2 Sony batteries at 1 go (Sony doesn't provide any charger)!
✅CHOOSE 1 more FREEBIE : 1 extra third party Sony battery grip (can insert 2 batteries) with wireless controller to take photos wireless with remote (Worth over $130); OR 1 compact Godox Flash (TT350S) for your Sony camera (Worth over $120) with 1 year warranty (till May 2024) - CHOOSE 1 ONLY

The whole set cost me more than $3.6k. Your gain is my loss. Hurry, grab this excellent deal camera!

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.
Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• sa74.png
    sa74.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 38