Aug 1, 2002
TheBox Pte Ltd
www.facebook.com
Taken off www.hotstufflive.com website
HOTstuff.gif

For your info guys ;)

basket you go where and hide so long never hear from you
Tsystem :kok: avatarzero

You'll never believe it. I was Taken. They took me whenever they felt like it, and saved me whenever my life was in danger....... :p

Sir Knight Ong: The event starts at 10am.... heard its 10-5pm for the two days. Watch out for my ride in the Horse power challenge. A supped up 850horse power skyline gtr34

tsystem said:
850horse power skyline gtr34

heard of some jap versions with 1000bhp [top secret, abflug etc]

haven't seen one in sg for a long time

last seen was one in black colour [was blue], car no. SL75 [something like that]

i will have to go down then, R34 skyline GTR is one of my fav. cars

evozero said:
heard of some jap versions with 1000bhp [top secret, abflug etc]

haven't seen one in sg for a long time

last seen was one in black colour [was blue], car no. SL75 [something like that]

i will have to go down then, R34 skyline GTR is one of my fav. cars

Yo dude..... :( don't mean to burst your bubble but... I was just kidding. I don't own a skyline r34 :nono:
However, there should be lotsa supped up supercars appearing that day ;)

Thanks for the infos, just came back after a tiring morning assignment. Seem like gonna miss this event ... :cry:

Now needs to charge up my energy level and do some PS for the pix. :sweat:

I was there yesterday. Nothing much to see. Only 1 decent supped up car. A Skyline. Not much crowd as well. Seem to see more staff there then spectators. The Mobil 1 girls was nice that's about it.

I agree with tmc17479 I was also there yesterday from 1100 to around 200pm..was just bumming around a bit..Nothing much to see...A bit boring I would say.Maybe it was because of the venue, Turf City is a bit far to go to.

bishop said:
I agree with tmc17479 I was also there yesterday from 1100 to around 200pm..was just bumming around a bit..Nothing much to see...A bit boring I would say.Maybe it was because of the venue, Turf City is a bit far to go to.

IMO, the whole event was a disappointment. Except for the 2 skylines on display there..... the cars @ the carpark are more interesting than the others on display. Arrived there, walked through the tentages and went back straight to the carpark to leave turf city :confused:

Mobil 1 girls were nice though :D

Think this was more of a retailer's fair than a car show.

fully agree wif tsystem. Went there with my gf, nothing much to see from the car show. Even the cars, of those coming to see the show, is much more nicer. I saw 17 subarus, 6 mazda6, 11 VW park in a line. Now this is cool man. :cool:

skyline_impreza said:
fully agree wif tsystem. Went there with my gf, nothing much to see from the car show. Even the cars, of those coming to see the show, is much more nicer. I saw 17 subarus, 6 mazda6, 11 VW park in a line. Now this is cool man. :cool:

Stitch1.jpg

17 Subaru Impreza

122821ca.jpg

Five Mazda 6

Status
Not open for further replies.