Matt vs Glossy

Which one do you print ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really have to depends on individual and the end product is use for what purposes.

Are you the one who dug this out ?

a bit off topic, but while we are on this... anyone know where can i print with the canvas look surface?

i always go for matt, believe that (or i heard) color wont run off so easily ?

heard that too....now printing matt...seriously consider going back to glossy pcture sooooooo much nicer. really doesn't matter......I find now adays the problem isn't matt or glossy. the problem is that photo shops always do auto touch ups that spoils the photo-YUCKS!:thumbsd:

heard that too....now printing matt...seriously consider going back to glossy pcture sooooooo much nicer. really doesn't matter......I find now adays the problem isn't matt or glossy. the problem is that photo shops always do auto touch ups that spoils the photo-YUCKS!:thumbsd:

I print in glossy.

Hi emirates, you can actually ask the shop not to do any touching up.

Also, if you don't want them to crop your photos, you need to inform them that you're printing super 4r instead of 4r.

Although glossy photos are prone to fingerprint marks, i feel they look sharper and more contrasty. Hence i always print in glossy...

Yes I agree!

There is a "Printers and Scanners" forum.

This question has been asked many times.

I print on Fujiflex.

talking bout prints, does anyone know any shop which does excellent printing from digital files?
Cause i edit my photos and resized them all to 900x600, will that reduce quality of prints?

I print on Semi-Gloss aka Satin papers. Quality is good, not a fingerprint magnet and retains colors very well. Sharpness wise, High Quality Glossy paper is the clear winner. You have to choose what you want. Just like Glare LCD/LED screens vs Anti-Glare LCD/LED screens on monitors, laptops and TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.